Page 71 of 144 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I tried to do the same with my sis she didn't like the how the anime started she's a bleachtard so going from bleach graphics to you know One Piece early graphics kill her motivation. Best way is to start them off at the beginning of the water seven arc. Think it's around episode 220. And give brief summary about the story before that I guess.
    but all those episodes are only english subtitled. I dont think that will capture a new comer. The only reason I watch the subtitled episodes is cause im already a big fan and dont mind having to read and watch at the same time.

Spoiler!

yeah that would be best to catch them up on a recap episode
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    but all those episodes are only english subtitled. I dont think that will capture a new comer. The only reason I watch the subtitled episodes is cause im already a big fan and dont mind having to read and watch at the same time.
    Oh so they only watch dubs then? Then you might be screwed for One Piece. The new Dub just finished with Skypiea if I remember right. Or just let time takes its course, once naruto and bleach end plenty of people who haven't read or watch one piece will start it just to get a new fix or kill time in general.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-21-2010 at 10:22 PM.

well, he doesnt really watch cartoons or anime at all. He and I are just really good friends and share a lot of the same interests. Except for cartons and manga which im trying to get him into.

edit: finished with skypeia?! hahahahaha! I dont think that they have even started!

Spoiler!

i think he might be talking about production am i right ?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ohhhhh, that would make much more sense...oops. Disregard, FM

Spoiler!

yeah the end of sky pia will be put out in December
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i want them to put them out now!

Spoiler!

can some one answer if for some strange magical reason white beard was caught by the marines and was place in seastone hand cuffs if he would or wouldn't be able to break them and escape and probably use haki in the process?

Why doesn't ace use his haki in the war? Do u think he is too inexpirienced?(which I doubt because he is on wb crew and most of the commanders know about and use haki)
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

I'm not sure on that, but that is a real good thing you brought up, Haki use on seastone? This might happen later on, we already seen it can effect things besides people because of Shanks. Just not sure what haki it is or is a combination or w/e the fuck. But obviously Ace couldn't do it so no for him. Whitebeard's general inhuman strength could probably just break them off. He single handily tossed a giant.....