Page 7 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    ive got a question .
    is it true that luffy is a rubber man????

na jks lol

how many devil fruits do you think exist?

Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    ive got a question .
    is it true that luffy is a rubber man????

na jks lol

how many devil fruits do you think exist?
    lol, well, luffy isnt exactly made of rubber but his body has the properties of rubber, got it???

i dont have any idea of how many DFs exist, but i think that was answered in a SBS or in the manga.. *go look for it*

edit: here it is, from SBS volume 4, chapter 33
    D: About how many are there in the "Devil Fruit Series", and what kind of fruits will turn up?

Oda: For what kinds, I'll keep it a secret because I want you to see how they'll show up in the story. But as for how many, according to the rumors I've heard, there are more than 100 of them. And that a lot of the possessors of the Devil Fruit powers are wriggling about You-Know-Where.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    lol, well, luffy isnt exactly made of rubber but his body has the properties of rubber, got it???

i dont have any idea of how many DFs exist, but i think that was answered in a SBS or in the manga.. *go look for it*

edit: here it is, from SBS volume 4, chapter 33
    thanks for finding that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    nah...its like he is the ''looser'' in the story, shanks turned out good he trned out bad , if u get what i mean
    I don't know, I mean compared to the rest of the pirating world Buggy is actually quite powerful, getting half way through the grand line. However, compared to Shanks Buggy seems quite weak. I think it all depends on the reader, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I don't know, I mean compared to the rest of the pirating world Buggy is actually quite powerful, getting half way through the grand line. However, compared to Shanks Buggy seems quite weak. I think it all depends on the reader, personally.
    You've got a point. I personally don't think Buggy is weak; he just plays by his strengths.
    Now the Marines' future stance on him, on the other hand....

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Does anyone get the feeling that Nyon, a bean of an elderly woman on Amazon Lily, might have been a member of the Roger Pirates at some point in the past?

Several reasons why I'm asking this:
    - she's very knowledgeable about what a man is (unlike her fellow Kujas)
    - shows up in the Kuja castle when you least expect it
    - survived a long fall from being thrown out of the castle, even landing on her feet (like it was nothing)
    - knowledgeable on Haki, love sickness, some of the WG's significant locations, and who knows what else

Was reading previous chapters and just thought I'd bring this up. Besides, this could be something.
    she could've just been a kuja pirate......and since she was a former empress i think then that means she would have been the one making deal with the WG during her reign to ensure no one can enter the island

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    did luffy know ace had a logia DF?

i thought luffy was surprised when he saw ace was a fire type but in the recent chapter it made it seem that ace was a fire DF user since he left so luffy should have known...
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    did luffy know ace had a logia DF?

i thought luffy was surprised when he saw ace was a fire type but in the recent chapter it made it seem that ace was a fire DF user since he left so luffy should have known...
    no, Ace wasn't a fire DF user when he left. This was stated by Luffy himself:
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/159/08/
    He must've eaten it after he started his journey.

pardon if anyone else already ask it, but i wonder how much Zoro's bounty if it combine with the price of his swords?

also, could it be after his adventure with Perona in that gloomy island he will be able to cut a logia user like Ace?

Quote Originally Posted by saragesi View Post
    pardon if anyone else already ask it, but i wonder how much Zoro's bounty if it combine with the price of his swords?

also, could it be after his adventure with Perona in that gloomy island he will be able to cut a logia user like Ace?
    Considering that all of Zoro's blades right now are like super rare swords (I think Kotetsu III is a notch lower than the other two though), if they're total worth was included with Zoro's bounty, I'd say Zoro's total bounty would easily exceed Luffy's.

It could happen, but I doubt Zoro will be able to cut Logia DF users after his little stay with Perona. The guy is still heavily injured. I highly doubt he's learning anything right now.