Page 69 of 144 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    but as hwh just brought up, do you need to make physical contact with the object? Sure you touch the bullet when putting it into the chamber but how long does a haki imbued object stay imbued with haki?
    We don't know how long it is nor does physical contact is needed when imbuing haki to an object. As we saw with the Kuja arrows it will stay there for a few seconds at least after the release. Same goes for bullets. if you imbued haki to a gun, you can imbued the bullets inside of it aswell since it's still part of the gun and still in physical contact.

Imo, you need physical contact in order to imbue haki to any objects.

sig made by me

but u have no proof that u do not need contact to imbued haki have u seen any thing not being touched have haki put in to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but u have no proof that u do not need contact to imbued haki have u seen any thing not being touched have haki put in to it?
    Did you read my post? I said I believe that you need contact to imbue an object with haki. And I didn't stated that as a fact but just my personal opinion.

sig made by me

sorry man its late LOL but i was just picking a side LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@arisart good point, you have convinced me.
    I cant wait till we get a full explanation on the art and science of haki imbuing. Perhaps we will get it from zoro first since he is obviously learning to imbue haki into his swords with mihawk. Or from robin since she is the bookworm on board (a shapely bookworm at that )
    Last edited by sicnarf; 09-21-2010 at 03:39 AM.

Spoiler!

Arisart sorry I do not believe your common sense.

Going take the inanity path.

so seeing as this is the question thread, i had a thought (that has probably...or maybe never) been asked/questioned before. if i'm wrong please fill me in here. my guess is that narutard was the first application of tard to an anime as naruto has a t... so far so good right.

I don't see why we the fans of a longer running and better manga (haha! i'm getting self righteous...could you tell) simply have a -tard added to our names. i propose we think of something else that actually applies to One Piece! I myself haven't thought of anything very good.

ex: Piece Heads or One Freaks

i figured i'd put it out there. anyone with me? (prolly not...hahaha!)

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Narutard was originally an insult to people who where fans of Naruto. Somehow they proved their idiocy by making it into a badge of honor. The reason why One Piece didn't have one before Naruto was because no one hated One Piece. Still to this day, the only people who hate One Piece are the Narutards for Nothing can be better than Naruto and anything that can be statistically proven to be better, is shit to them. Of course that doesn't apply to all Narutards, as like I said, it now only used to reference someone who enjoys talking about Naruto. So now here is my question to You. Why do you hate One Piece so much that you have to come up with a new insult?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

yeah, that's what i figured had happened. using the insult to empower yourself is a pretty typical thing.

I'm not saying create an insult for us OP fans. I'm saying to separate ourselves from the "tard" tag that has gotten thrown on to fans of things around these parts (OPtard/Bleachtard) just because the Narutards did it.

We should have a badge of honor, not be thrown in with them, that's all i'm saying. it doesn't have 2 be derogatory. we could go around calling ourselves the Pirate Kings if we wanted. haha!

Edit: I didn't know where else to put this so I figured I'd just piggy back it here. I was out doing some searching for the new supposed oda interview that's out there (couldn't find it) and i ran into a few other OP forums. Now I haven't fully scoured them but basically what i found is that

a)they have way more people jabbering on about god knows what
    b)they have NO IDEA what they're talking about
    c)just wanted to say it's good to be working with some proper villans here at manga share

that's all
    Last edited by hwh316; 09-21-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    its kind of a nonsense question but it wont leave my head so i let it out:

If Moria (if he would be alive) steel the shadow of a person, could Kizaru burn him down you know Light and that stuff...