Page 68 of 144 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
    I was wondering what would happen if someone punched a hole through buggy, i mean he already breaks apart so would it effect him?

Or if it purely in strait lines he can break apart? meaning if someone punched through him he would bleed
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

I think how it works is ain't piercing attack he won't separate. Luffy blasted him with his palms doing Bazooka, but then again he was tied up by Nami. But it would seem kind a stupid if he had to always consciously separate himself to avoid stabs. It's probably auto-effect like Luffy always being Rubber.

But consciously he can avoid maybe imbued haki base slashes?

yeah, that seems completely plausible. It would be easy for him to separate at the last second before a haki slash made contact. Or were you trying to say something else?

Spoiler!

idk like i think any thing with a blade buggy is immune to but like guns and stuff he is not like he could still be shoot and stuff ? idk though
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@sicnarf
    Yeah I was saying it could probably be both.

Buggy getting shot yeah that's a difference there. Not sure.

i think its the opposite of luffy
    luffy can get cut or stabbed but not shoot
    and buggy and not get cut or stabbed so i think he can get shoot and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well haki allows the user to capture the substantial bodies of a DF user so I think buggy can get cut by a haki blade. Of course there is the instance where akainu was straight up massacred by a haki slice and he was just fine.
    But what I'm waiting to find out is if whether or not it is possible to imbue haki into a bullet.

Spoiler!

why wouldn't it be? the kuja amazons can put it into their arrows. or are we under the assumption that one would have to be physically touching the projectile? guns don't play as big a part in OP. cannons on the other hand...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    well haki allows the user to capture the substantial bodies of a DF user so I think buggy can get cut by a haki blade. Of course there is the instance where akainu was straight up massacred by a haki slice and he was just fine.
    But what I'm waiting to find out is if whether or not it is possible to imbue haki into a bullet.
    It's possible, we don't even need any confirmation to that. If you can imbued haki to an arrow then you can imbue haki to a bullet aswell.

sig made by me

but as hwh just brought up, do you need to make physical contact with the object? Sure you touch the bullet when putting it into the chamber but how long does a haki imbued object stay imbued with haki?

Spoiler!