Page 63 of 144 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
    I have a theory that Bonney will join the crew, because she has pink hair like Hina and Akainu addressed her as a great threat. So Luffy will invite her to join the crew because of pink hair.

Here's my proof
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    I have a theory that Bonney will join the crew, because she has pink hair like Hina and Akainu addressed her as a great threat. So Luffy will invite her to join the crew because of pink hair.

Here's my proof
    Spoiler!
    Thats a very good theory FirefistLuffy and you have plenty of proof...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Yes because their is obviously proof that Robin is Dragon's Daughter or that Croc is Whitebeard son or daughter or whatever you want to call it.. With the only evidence is Ivan knowing a secret about Croc and Dragon wanting to find Robin...

That a lot of proof, you have me convinced.......
    but u can not prove them wrong now can u i never said i was right but they are all plausible ideas that u can not right now prove wrong
    Pitiful..............
    this fight is over grow up
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cross, I can prove all your theories wrong. And I Have. It's just that you and others refuse to except them. I actually don't see them as theories, they are more of idea's. Bad theories but good Idea's. Also, fighting about a person is stupid, not childish, but just stupid. Stop, all you do is make a fool of yourselves, and not the good kind.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

@Mister Death
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    then make a counter argument in stead of attacking me like little kid act like an adult or buzz off

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    cross, I can prove all your theories wrong. And I Have. It's just that you and others refuse to except them. I actually don't see them as theories, they are more of idea's. Bad theories but good Idea's. Also, fighting about a person is stupid, not childish, but just stupid. Stop, all you do is make a fool of yourselves, and not the good kind.
    I was beginning to wonder what was a theory. Because cross supposedly claims all his ideas are theories.

This for everyone else.

Theory = Having some proof to build itself upon to speculate to a possible conclusion that is logical to the story and or similar to the ideals of the author. (lol oda.) Some are bad some are good (most are bad)

Good theory = The Kuma bible being a biblicard.

Bad theory = Perona will join the crew because the end of her name sounds like Oda.

Prediction = Ideas having little or no proof at all that might possibly be a conclusive part of the story in the near or far future. Usually to the point without speculating to far into it.

Bad Prediction = Mihawk tags along with Zoro back to the Sunny after the time skip.

Good Prediction = Sanji beats all the 99 Okama's early and gets exclusive training from ivanko during the time skip.

Fanfiction = Made up ideas that are a fan made fictional conclusion that the fan himself wants to see happen usually deriving from hardly any logic from the story. Most of the time being irrelevant to the story's logical way of unraveling. (All the time)

Bad Fanfiction = ZoroxPerona

Good Fanfiction = ZoroxTashigi PeronaxFishman

Well point is just fucking think before posting nonsensical crap seriously.If you are at least make it sound like your not dead on serious about it, like simple things like "I would like to see this happen but I highly doubt it" will probably ease it up. If not then prepare for the consequences.

Why those it feel like I'm explaining common sense? Also this "Ask a question thread not drop my theories err ideas." Let's keep all the BS in the chapter thread so we can reach 100 pages for Roku.

Thats a very good theory FirefistLuffy and you have plenty of proof...
    Thanks.

Appreciate it.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-15-2010 at 08:05 AM.

your differentiation between what good fanfiction is and what bad fanction is sound like opinions. They could just as easily be switched, same with the predictions examples. Or are they supposed to be like that an Im just looking like a huge dumb a**?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    your differentiation between what good fanfiction is and what bad fanction is sound like opinions. They could just as easily be switched, same with the predictions examples. Or are they supposed to be like that an Im just looking like a huge dumb a**?
    Lol. The Fanfiction examples was towards a certain individual, doesn't really matter if they are good or bad since its all opinionated talking about fanfics. Predictions is in between? I don't want to make it sound bias, but it leans closer to theory than fanfic, did I say it right ? Or just confused things?

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    He was calling me out. He knows I like ZoroxPerona and have a dislike for fishmen.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Lol. The Fanfiction examples was towards a certain individual, doesn't really matter if they are good or bad since its all opinionated talking about fanfics. Predictions is in between? I don't want to make it sound bias, but it leans closer to theory than fanfic, did I say it right ? Or just confused things?
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    He was calling me out. He knows I like ZoroxPerona and have a dislike for fishmen.
    hahahahaha, so basically yes. I did look kinda like a dumb a**! hahahaha!

@FFL, yeah, the predictions explanation of good leaning toward theory makes sense. I can see that now.

Spoiler!