Page 62 of 144 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
    then make a counter argument in stead of attacking me like little kid act like an adult or buzz off
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    then make a counter argument in stead of attacking me like little kid act like an adult or buzz off

You would get your point across a lot clearer if you wrote correctly...

again i say one more time grow up mister death i dont have time to play child games with u making fun of some ones typing is just a pure chicken s**t move bro. if u want to play games go cry to your mommy in till she gives u a bottle and plays hungry hungry hippo with you. submit a counter argument or leave me alone i did nothing to u so just let it be man
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

again i say one more time grow up mister death i dont have time to play child games with u making fun of some ones typing is just a pure chicken s**t move bro. if u want to play games go cry to your mommy in till she gives u a bottle and plays hungry hungry hippo with you. submit a counter argument or leave me alone i did nothing to u so just let it be man
    Pitiful..............

what the heck, back off man Cross's theorys always have some proof from the manga, some may be far fectch but they are not stupid. If u don't like it just state that and move on don't call them stupid just say what u don't like about it and make a counter argument, like Cross said, and if u don't have one then don't say a thing at all
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    what the heck, back off man Cross's theorys always have some proof from the manga, some may be far fectch but they are not stupid. If u don't like it just state that and move on don't call them stupid just say what u don't like about it and make a counter argument, like Cross said, and if u don't have one then don't say a thing at all

Yes because their is obviously proof that Robin is Dragon's Daughter or that Croc is Whitebeard son or daughter or whatever you want to call it.. With the only evidence is Ivan knowing a secret about Croc and Dragon wanting to find Robin...

That a lot of proof, you have me convinced.......

one its a theory, two it is pointing things together.
    Learn to repect others ideas. I disagree with some of the things Cross says but I don't attack him for it
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    one its a theory, two it is pointing things together.
    Learn to repect others ideas. I disagree with some of the things Cross says but I don't attack him for it
    Its the internet if he doesn't want to get his feelings hurt he shouldn't post his shit online...

Its the internet if he doesn't want to get his feelings hurt he shouldn't post his shit online...

Get a job grouch!

Sig and Ava by Imotochan