Page 62 of 144 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1435
  1. #611
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    then make a counter argument in stead of attacking me like little kid act like an adult or buzz off
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #612
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    then make a counter argument in stead of attacking me like little kid act like an adult or buzz off

  3. #613
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    then make a counter argument in stead of attacking me like little kid act like an adult or buzz off
    You would get your point across a lot clearer if you wrote correctly...

  4. #614
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    again i say one more time grow up mister death i dont have time to play child games with u making fun of some ones typing is just a pure chicken s**t move bro. if u want to play games go cry to your mommy in till she gives u a bottle and plays hungry hungry hippo with you. submit a counter argument or leave me alone i did nothing to u so just let it be man
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #615
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    again i say one more time grow up mister death i dont have time to play child games with u making fun of some ones typing is just a pure chicken s**t move bro. if u want to play games go cry to your mommy in till she gives u a bottle and plays hungry hungry hippo with you. submit a counter argument or leave me alone i did nothing to u so just let it be man
    Pitiful..............

  6. #616
    RubberMan Monkey D. Luffy Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    725
    what the heck, back off man Cross's theorys always have some proof from the manga, some may be far fectch but they are not stupid. If u don't like it just state that and move on don't call them stupid just say what u don't like about it and make a counter argument, like Cross said, and if u don't have one then don't say a thing at all
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

  7. #617
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    what the heck, back off man Cross's theorys always have some proof from the manga, some may be far fectch but they are not stupid. If u don't like it just state that and move on don't call them stupid just say what u don't like about it and make a counter argument, like Cross said, and if u don't have one then don't say a thing at all

    Yes because their is obviously proof that Robin is Dragon's Daughter or that Croc is Whitebeard son or daughter or whatever you want to call it.. With the only evidence is Ivan knowing a secret about Croc and Dragon wanting to find Robin...

    That a lot of proof, you have me convinced.......

  8. #618
    RubberMan Monkey D. Luffy Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    725
    one its a theory, two it is pointing things together.
    Learn to repect others ideas. I disagree with some of the things Cross says but I don't attack him for it
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

  9. #619
    J.A.C. ****** Mister Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas,Tx
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    one its a theory, two it is pointing things together.
    Learn to repect others ideas. I disagree with some of the things Cross says but I don't attack him for it
    Its the internet if he doesn't want to get his feelings hurt he shouldn't post his shit online...

  10. #620
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Its the internet if he doesn't want to get his feelings hurt he shouldn't post his shit online...


    Get a job grouch!

    Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •