Page 6 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    but its almost impossible considering his experience
    the power gap between shanks and buggy in the beginning of the story is too large.
    [buggy defeated by luffy, while shanks displayed haki]
    even now, its like buggy improvement is like zero.
    [blue glory as a prime example, luffy capable of defeating multiple]
    Super Newb.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleDream View Post
    but its almost impossible considering his experience
    the power gap between shanks and buggy in the beginning of the story is too large.
    [buggy defeated by luffy, while shanks displayed haki]
    even now, its like buggy improvement is like zero.
    [blue glory as a prime example, luffy capable of defeating multiple]
    Perhaps, Buggy isn't one for the combat side of Pirating. He seems to be very manipulative and an incredible motivator. I see a great future for Buggy after our current arc. I would think this is where he is most improved. Regardless, Buggy's pretty fly for a Clown guy.

i remember that objects also can 'eat' the devil fruits, so how do you guys think that this is possible?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i remember that objects also can 'eat' the devil fruits, so how do you guys think that this is possible?
    Dr. Vegapunk makes it happen with his science.

Banned
    People are saying Jimbei has a grudge against Luffy because of Arlong. I don't fully understand this for some reason, could someone please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    People are saying Jimbei has a grudge against Luffy because of Arlong. I don't fully understand this for some reason, could someone please explain.
    Well it was do to a translation error, on the previous chapter but he was actually grateful for what he did to Arlong...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Well it was do to a translation error, on the previous chapter but he was actually grateful for what he did to Arlong...
    That would make sense, Thank you.

Does anyone get the feeling that Nyon, a bean of an elderly woman on Amazon Lily, might have been a member of the Roger Pirates at some point in the past?

Several reasons why I'm asking this:
    - she's very knowledgeable about what a man is (unlike her fellow Kujas)
    - shows up in the Kuja castle when you least expect it
    - survived a long fall from being thrown out of the castle, even landing on her feet (like it was nothing)
    - knowledgeable on Haki, love sickness, some of the WG's significant locations, and who knows what else

Was reading previous chapters and just thought I'd bring this up. Besides, this could be something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Does anyone get the feeling that Nyon, a bean of an elderly woman on Amazon Lily, might have been a member of the Roger Pirates at some point in the past?

Several reasons why I'm asking this:
    - she's very knowledgeable about what a man is (unlike her fellow Kujas)
    - shows up in the Kuja castle when you least expect it
    - survived a long fall from being thrown out of the castle, even landing on her feet (like it was nothing)
    - knowledgeable on Haki, love sickness, some of the WG's significant locations, and who knows what else

Was reading previous chapters and just thought I'd bring this up. Besides, this could be something.
    I'm confident in the idea she was either a pirate, a marine, or another character of interest, but there is insignificant evidence leading us to believe she was one of Roger's nakama.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Perhaps, Buggy isn't one for the combat side of Pirating. He seems to be very manipulative and an incredible motivator. I see a great future for Buggy after our current arc. I would think this is where he is most improved. Regardless, Buggy's pretty fly for a Clown guy.

nah...its like he is the ''looser'' in the story, shanks turned out good he trned out bad , if u get what i mean