Page 55 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Well, Luffy is also training and mastering his Haki so I think their gap wouldn't change much. Coby's only edge is if he master some rokushiki secret techniques or something and that will still not be enough to close the gap.

I do see him and Luffy become like Garp and Roger but that will be at the end of the manga, i mean really at the end where Luffy is already the pirate king and he already took care of those evil marines.
    when i think about it tho him being able to go toe to toe with luffy is ridiculos even if he uses his fastest soru (he seems to favor that tech.) gear second is just as fast. and with luffy also training idk the gap is just to big. so as of now your right, near the end i can see him being a threat/viable opponent for the straw hats. id like to see him take out like buggy the clown or any of the novas.
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

am Start
    how much days left to the next chapter? :p

for me, there are too many of them to count them on my own
    Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Well, Luffy is also training and mastering his Haki so I think their gap wouldn't change much. Coby's only edge is if he master some rokushiki secret techniques or something and that will still not be enough to close the gap.

I do see him and Luffy become like Garp and Roger but that will be at the end of the manga, i mean really at the end where Luffy is already the pirate king and he already took care of those evil marines.
    yeah the gap is too big he might never be in luffys level but i think he ll definitely reach va level.

Coby will stay behind. Assuming they progress at the same rate, Luffy already has a head start. Interesting thing is that Coby seems to be closer the Colour of Observation while I reckon Luffy will be closer to the Colour of Armament. I reckon in those 2 years, Coby should be able to get to at least Rear Admiral rank, it shouldn't be too hard, considering X Drake was a former Rear Admiral, and his strength isn't that great. A VA should be at least able to take down a pasifista by himself I reckon.

You meant Luffy closer to Color of conqueror right?

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    You meant Luffy closer to Color of conqueror right?
    I don't think it was a typo and I kinda agree with Chaos. I think out of all the three colors Luffy would rather want to master the color of armaments. It will be the most useful for him specially on dealing with logias. I know there is much more than what we've seen about the conquerors haki but I don't think it is something that Luffy would master right away. This will give him room to grow.

sig made by me

Well I agree Luffy would definitely rather want armor because of remembering smoker and the admirals. But remember what Rayleigh said, people don't choose to go learn closer to a color they just naturally do. Which is why I think Conqueror's makes the most sense for him. Since it's the one that keeps him unique.

Also Luffy will not master any of them after the time-skip. Only the basics will be pounded into him.

That's why I said I kinda agree. Luffy definitely leans towards KD haki more than the armaments but it won't be first in Luffys list. Yup Rayleigh will only pound him the basics but Luffy would definitely will try to master it. I think Luffy won't really bother much bout CoO (color of observation) will just go with the flow with KD haki and will ponder really hard to master CoA (color of armaments).

sig made by me

Yeah pretty much this how I see it, Luffy will aim to try master armor but naturally will be leaning always closer to his conquerors. I don't see him even trying much of mantra as well.

Going try memorize the Japanese kanji or katakana word of it w/e it's called. Bensho Rouko or w/e it was. Armor and Observation don't sound to cool.

If this question was asked before please pardon me. Here I go..

Do you think bullets made of seastone exist and if fired upon a logia DF user will the bullets just pass through or will it penetrate/hurt the logia DF user's body?

.KiLLeR
    Last edited by .KiLLeR.; 09-11-2010 at 09:39 PM.