Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1435
  1. #501
    Senior Member Tunder Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belguim, Vlaanderen
    Posts
    894
    yea he is logia if u look at hi's first atk it's hi's whole arm that become's magma thats only possible if he's logia if he wasent logie but paramancia that woulth mean for exmple thats hi's snot is magma and not hi's fist

  2. #502
    Regular Member icpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    160
    Anyone think we can keep this topic alive till we have the next chapter in hands?
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

  3. #503
    Senior Member Tunder Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belguim, Vlaanderen
    Posts
    894
    any idee if one piece gonne be out next week asswel ?

  4. #504
    Full Member gaza-pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unknown Island in the New World
    Posts
    252

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    Anyone think we can keep this topic alive till we have the next chapter in hands?

    Nope I doubt it!!

    Anyone else think smoker would be unstoppable with kings deposition haki?
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

  5. #505
    Senior Member Tunder Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belguim, Vlaanderen
    Posts
    894
    not realy unstoppebol but he woulth be admiral lvl easy and we dont even know if he has it or not

  6. #506
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,582
    Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    Anyone think we can keep this topic alive till we have the next chapter in hands?
    Yes as long as cross is here.

    sig made by me

  7. #507
    Senior Member kareem_pin169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    196
    i agree..

  8. #508
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    If you like space pirates watch cowboy bebop trigun outlaw star. But space really just makes it completely different one piece already fine how it is.
    the guys of the bebop were bounty hunters not pirates
    also sorry guys i took a week off to go to the beach but IM BACK LOL
    also change of topic some one asked once what happened to T-bone and i said im sure he did not die and i was reading some of the English volumes that i bought and i saw T-bone in the back ground at marine ford getting ready for the war so who ever ask that Q theirs the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #509
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    the guys of the bebop were bounty hunters not pirates
    also sorry guys i took a week off to go to the beach but IM BACK LOL
    also change of topic some one asked once what happened to T-bone and i said im sure he did not die and i was reading some of the English volumes that i bought and i saw T-bone in the back ground at marine ford getting ready for the war so who ever ask that Q theirs the answer
    I didn't mean the main characters being pirates I know the anime I watched it. But what they went after as bounty hunters were pirates. May not be what were used to through one piece but more of a off future thing. Was only mentioning this because someone said about one piece in space.....which I thought was stupid and they should just aim for space-like animes/mangas.

  10. #510
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    i was just saying the main part of my post was the T- bone thing
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •