Page 46 of 144 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
    Any time
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    can anyone help me with any links to watch this anime from the beginning
    These two sites are better in my opinion to watch all of one piece anime from start to finish.

http://watch-onepiece.com/

There is a few episodes still not fixed use this site to watch the missing ones then go back to first one.

http://www.animefreak.tv/

Second link has a lot of choices for videos but advertisements are annoying reason why say to try use first link most of the time. This last link is the first site to upload it to the net on Saturday nights 10 oclock. But they don't have all the episodes and have 1-3 30 second commercials also very slow streaming probably because it gets overcrowded on the date it comes out.

http://onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx

well in my mind quality and security counts more in my book and the two i posted are much safer for your computer
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

never seen any threat on either of the 3 I posted 1 of them is the same as yours.

well i have my pop up blocker goes nuts on watch one piece
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Same here but I don't really see my pop-up blocker working to be as a threat. Well been using watch one piece for few years now haven't been damage by it only thing that annoys me are the advertisements on the side but fullscreen clears that up.

well i have had problems because of it and O.P.O. and dub happy have not given me any problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I know Garp turned down dozens of promotions which is how Sengoku got the admiral job, but i'm wondering how he ever became fleet admiral. Cause in strong world we saw that kizaru was already one of the other admirals at the time, and if not at least vice admiral. But still, were the other 2 admirals during that time also weak as well? Cause i don't see how Sengoku got to fleet admiral after witnessing that sad attempt at marineford. Or is Oda just holding a lot back of sengoku like he is with garp?

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

well thats nothing any of us can really answer, but i think so i mean we have not see him fight for real like all out so ??? i bet we will at some point because i think the marines keep these old guys around garp sengaku and even kong because they can use that kind of power in an emergency situation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    i know that, but i mean he kinda did nothing to stop ac efrom being executed. he actually pushed him off the scaffolding

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!