Page 34 of 144 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    As for your question about the users of haki being related in some way, I can't really answer that, you should probably ask Oda, or just wait and see.

How on Earth could my "research" on haki (which was really just wiki-ing the topic) answer my question about the mindset of some One Piece fans?

My Question was: Why do One Piece fans seem to think everyone has haki, when only (see list) have been shown using it?

Which, as a question, really doesn't have much to do with Haki as it exists in OP, but more about how the fans perceive it, and decide someone has haki.

So, my thinking is that if someone wants to be taken seriously when suggesting someone has haki, they should give evidence as opposed to just stating it. I am questioning the thought process of the people that just state things like that.
    ok i got your point, i was overthinkin your post i guess, my bad.

like i said before those people who has haki are all random people. Even the kuja tribe, they are above your average person but not top tier fighter and yet they have haki. It shows like everyone could have it.

I do agree, people should give evidence before they say someone has haki

Quote Originally Posted by clanx View Post
    Not sure if I missed this, but how did ova-san survive magellan's poison?
    Ivankov had a very thick make-up.

iva he used healing and vigour hormones on himself to survive the poison.

where did you get that?

i agree that was never shown and never said and i was talking about kurro some where else and i was thinking was his speed was a type of raw Soru since that is caused by kicking the ground at least tne time in a blink of an eye. could this be what that was just raw and unrefined
    Last edited by cross777; 05-07-2010 at 03:02 AM.

Does anyone think Dr.Vegapunk would be able to somehow come up with a way to create artificial Fruits?

its not out of the Q. i would not dubt it to much if any one could do it its him

i don't think so. the devil fruit is something special, for oda to let someone make artifical fruits would destroy the myth of the devil fruit. i think like putting kizar's laser in kuma is the limit. Also it would make the marines to strong

we are not saying its going to happen but V.punk would have to capability to do so he knows more about DF than any and it would not be totally out of the Q if he did know how
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is luffy's hair and eyes and teeth also made of rubber?
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

his whole body is made of rubber although you dont see much of that stuff but he is a rubber man
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]