Page 33 of 144 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1435
  1. #321
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    So.................. You're the tumor, you and HB would collectively be Cancer. What kind of cancer tho? Definitely Bone Cancer, more precisely the funny bone cancer. Damn you both for infecting the whole mangashare site with your funny bone cancer.
    Funny Bone Cancer? There is no such thing.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Oda said the only thing that he knows for sure about One Piece is its ending. It was thought out when he started writing the series. I definitely think that Oda knows what One Piece is.
    I agree, there has to be some method to Oda's madness.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  2. #322
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Oda said the only thing that he knows for sure about One Piece is its ending. It was thought out when he started writing the series. I definitely think that Oda knows what One Piece is.
    OMG its more than 10 years old oda can change his mind if he wants to keep it going intill the end of day's he can i wont complain he can do what the hell he feels like if he wants to kill luffy 2marrow and say well that was a fun waste of 10 years he can so its pointless to guess when it will end

  3. #323
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    OMG its more than 10 years old oda can change his mind if he wants to keep it going intill the end of day's he can i wont complain he can do what the hell he feels like if he wants to kill luffy 2marrow and say well that was a fun waste of 10 years he can so its pointless to guess when it will end
    We're aren't guessing when it will end? Did you read our posts?

    We were speculating what One Piece is (again), and whether Oda has a planned ending, which he has confirmed.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  4. #324
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    I mean it seems more and more likely that in the end it'll all be about the journey, the struggles and successess of each pirate crew who gets there, that way they can all have a piece of One piece.
    Wouldn't that be the treasure in and of itself? Like that one? Got it from a hallmark card.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  5. #325
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    We're aren't guessing when it will end? Did you read our posts?

    We were speculating what One Piece is (again), and whether Oda has a planned ending, which he has confirmed.
    and i said that oda can change his mind sure he said that at the moment but if he want to keep it going till the day he dies he can thats all i ment i kind of stated to ramble lol

  6. #326
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and i said that oda can change his mind sure he said that at the moment but if he want to keep it going till the day he dies he can thats all i ment i kind of stated to ramble lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Oda originally planned One Piece to last five years, and he had already planned out the ending, but he found himself enjoying the story too much to end it in that amount of time and now has no idea how long it will take to reach that point. Nevertheless, the author states, as of July 2007, that the ending will still be the one he had decided on from the beginning and he is committed to seeing it through to the end, no matter how many years it takes.
    I guess he could change his mind, but he kept the ending he originally planned up to at least the 10th anniversary so I wouldn't bet on him changing it.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  7. #327
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    well all i ment wass if he wants to he can and i mean he can keep adding more after that is all i ment

  8. #328
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well all i ment wass if he wants to he can and i mean he can keep adding more after that is all i ment
    He can keep adding more to the story after it ends? What?

    Please clarify, because I know what you said makes no sense the way I read it.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  9. #329
    Initiate
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    23
    Not sure if I missed this, but how did ova-san survive magellan's poison?

  10. #330
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    He can keep adding more to the story after it ends? What?

    Please clarify, because I know what you said makes no sense the way I read it.
    like anouther part or part 2 series and i see him just going and going on for ever bu tur right about the ending but it had to have changed a small bit because i doubt he had all that has happened in his mind ten yeas ago u know like im sure the main i dea is the same but im sure it changes some over time thats what i really ment. and who is ova

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •