Page 30 of 144 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast
    it is what it is LOL also i have a Q if there are ancient zoon could there be an ancient fish men to ????

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    probably just a combination of their powers, don't indulge yourself to it

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    it is what it is LOL also i have a Q if there are ancient zoon could there be an ancient fish men to ????
    Could be. We haven't seen the seafloor of OP yet so I won't be surprised if we see a lot of ugly looking fish down there

the admirals could have used there power of heat and could to change the air presure to disrupt the shock wave

question

i see many of u say that haki could cancel out DF ability.. is that really true?? if thats true why can akainu rip off WB face?? WB has haki right??
    and plus how come Jimbei afraid of magellan?? if haki could cancel out DF ability jimbei could just use it to magellan cause jimbei must have haki right?? since he fight with ace before and they are equal.. it mean jimbei could hit ace and if he could hit ace it mean he have haki...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    question

i see many of u say that haki could cancel out DF ability.. is that really true?? if thats true why can akainu rip off WB face?? WB has haki right??
    and plus how come Jimbei afraid of magellan?? if haki could cancel out DF ability jimbei could just use it to magellan cause jimbei must have haki right?? since he fight with ace before and they are equal.. it mean jimbei could hit ace and if he could hit ace it mean he have haki...
    Your making way too many assumptions man. We dont know if Whitebeard has hacki (someone verify that for me) we dont know if Jimbei has it (again, verification needed) and even if those asummptions were true, it doesn't mean that every hacki works the same, and/or is constantly active.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Kudos for even understanding that.

question

and jimbi does not have haki

question

first of all there are a lot of things haki can do:

cancel df ability (by touching the opponent)
    infuse haki to a weapon (the weapon could also be used to cancel df ability)
    predicts opponents movement (just like mantra)
    can use to feint weak people

when akainu hit WB. His df is obviously active. WB is not touching akainu at that time. If what you are trying to say is akainus hand was touching WB face then WB could have cancel his df by throwing a haki through his face, then we can assume he can't coz if he could then his face won't be torn off

so far we've only seen people cancel df abilities through their hands and feet or through the weapon their holding. (and almost all of them is on the offensive not on the defensive like WB)

You could also add up the fact that there is no SOLID fact that he has haki. (though i believe he has)

About jimbei, we don't know if he has haki or not. The only thing I see why jimbei was on par with ace is:

we all know that jimbei is a water type pokemon so he has some resistance from fire (even from akainus lava)

Ace could have the same weakness like croc. He might not be able to become a logia if he is wet and jimbei has water attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Your making way too many assumptions man. We dont know if Whitebeard has hacki (someone verify that for me) we dont know if Jimbei has it (again, verification needed) and even if those asummptions were true, it doesn't mean that every hacki works the same, and/or is constantly active.
    my first evidence is here
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/567-11/8

I know it's not very concrete but the pirates assumed aokiji was stabbed with haki, meaning they know WB can use it. Plus some of his commander has haki. It would be lame if many of his subordinates can use haki and he can't. Again not concrete...

my second evidence is that fact that WB was able to hurt akainu even though he is a logia. The only problem with that is we don't know if his df can hurt a logia or not. You could see when WB hit akainu he uses his Df but when
    he attacked aokiji before and aokiji didn't get injured. Though the attack WB used against akainu and aokiji were quite diffirent.

I'll try to put some link to that later

ps: and @cross don't tell him that jimbei doesn't have haki. you don't know that

WB does, jimbi does not

again don't say jimbei does not have haki like it's a total fact