Page 29 of 144 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    i have a question :

i just remember about the ability of one of the supernovas.. jewelry bonny, she seems to have an ability to turn people either to become an oldman or a baby.. what type of DF fruit is it??

and also i cant imagine how u defeat her, cause that power isnt an physical power, she doesnt need to punch people to fight, i mean if for example she meet shanks and she right away attack shanks and try to turn shanks to become a very old man, shanks cant "reject" her power with haki right??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

slav probably some time of time-related fruit. she manipulates your time to send you back to your youth or forward to your old age.

haki cancels out DF abilities, so it wont work on people like shanks, in the same way that magma doesnt work for example.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i have a question :

i just remember about the ability of one of the supernovas.. jewelry bonny, she seems to have an ability to turn people either to become an oldman or a baby.. what type of DF fruit is it??

and also i cant imagine how u defeat her, cause that power isnt an physical power, she doesnt need to punch people to fight, i mean if for example she meet shanks and she right away attack shanks and try to turn shanks to become a very old man, shanks cant "reject" her power with haki right??
    it's paramecia

we don't know yet how he turns people old or young so it's hard to tell how to fight jewelry boney. But my guess is that he throws a beam or something just like boa uses his df

its eaither cell controll to change age or the ability to move a person through time. i doubt she can just controll time because she has not been shown stoping time in general

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

i dont know one piece i think its just one of those things althought they could have use there respective powers to shot it down and oda just felt no need to show it or again it might be just one of those things

So since Boa is taking Luffy to Amazon Lily again...

Do you think she will teach Luffy how to control his Hakushou Haki? I mean.. obviously Luffy is too dumb to figure it by himself... He's used it twice now by mistake, and not even realize that he's used it!! I mean... it's one thing to not know how to use it.. but to use it and not know that he did something is just dumb in my opinon.

Another question in my mind is ... Who is DADAN? I just Google'd it because I was re-reading some chapters.. and I found this post on this forum that was in 2008.. lol.. which said that it was a "maltranslation" and that it was supposed to be "Dragon". But obviously that's not true anymore, since before Ace dies.. he tells Luffy, send my regards to Dadan. So who is this "Dadan"?

dadan is the man who garp left in charge of ace and luffy when they were kids. He also helped train them. We know he is a man, we just don't know what he looks like or all he's done in the past, or his full name...yet

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

How and where does it say that it's a man?

EDIT: Indeed... everyone thought it was a FEMALE.. yet you said she was a MALE.
    582 is out. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Uchiha.Itachi; 04-21-2010 at 07:18 PM.

ace called him a he. but it seems like that was a translaston error since he and she are the same word in japanese

Spoiler!