Page 28 of 144 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    what do you think, can Nico Robin produce a copy from her self??
    Maybe, I doubt it though. Would be nice for Oda to give an explanation of her ability.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    1) Will there be a one piece chapter this weak?
    There is no One Piece this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Only if it was a copy made out of hands.
    Robin has also been shown replicating her feet, eyes, and an ear.

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Maybe, I doubt it though. Would be nice for Oda to give an explanation of her ability.

There is no One Piece this week.

Robin has also been shown replicating her feet, eyes, and an ear.

Ah no one piece..god damn, they take breaks all the freaking time, like a weak isn't a long time.

according to Oda, Robin can replicate any part of her body, including breasts and bum. also in the past she has replicated more than one part of her body at a time (replicated arms and then eyes on the arms back in skypie iirc). still i doubt she can replicate big parts of her body at the same time.

~

i read one english translation of OP saying that there is a break this week and another not mentioning anything. but since the one from Mangastream/Binktopia was the one that said OP would go on a break, i am p sure there won't be OP this weak. except if it was an April Fool's or something like that.
    but we havent seen any spoilders for the next chapter. which means most likely there is no OP this week.

~
    Oda said that the Red Line is the half-way mark of the Grand Line and also the half-way mark of OP, or something like that. so we got a good 10 years more it seems.
    we are very lucky he hasnt had any accidents or stuff like that happened to him (other mangaka take breaks every so often when they sometimes injure their wrist or have some other problem, Oda has kept going strongly for 10 years!). lately hes had a bit too many breaks tho imo.
    Last edited by Daz; 04-08-2010 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    i read one english translation of OP saying that there is a break this week and another not mentioning anything. but since the one from Mangastream/Binktopia was the one that said OP would go on a break, i am p sure there won't be OP this weak. except if it was an April Fool's or something like that.
    but we havent seen any spoilders for the next chapter. which means most likely there is no OP this week.
    Correct, No OP this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Oda said that the Red Line is the half-way mark of the Grand Line and also the half-way mark of OP, or something like that. so we got a good 10 years more it seems.
    we are very lucky he hasnt had any accidents or stuff like that happened to him (other mangaka take breaks every so often when they sometimes injure their wrist or have some other problem, Oda has kept going strongly for 10 years!). lately hes had a bit too many breaks tho imo.
    He's got a new kid, (Early December or January I think) So he's been needing time off, plus he has to develop the story.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Wow look at Calcifer with the new avatar and the inside track youve come a long way in such a short time.

Its weird 2 kids and still doesnt take off much time. I mean the guy got death threats what 3 years ago for 3 months and still kept on working. Still I hate it when he is off
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Anyone knows when the one piece movie 10 will be released on DVD? Cause it's already been ages O_o

it usually takes a long time before movies are released on DVD. i heard it will be played in a movie festival in hawaii sometime soon.
    i'd expect it to come out on DVD around december.
    Last edited by Daz; 04-10-2010 at 01:33 AM.

How many times total has Pandaman shown up in manga and in anime
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Wow look at Calcifer with the new avatar and the inside track youve come a long way in such a short time.

Its weird 2 kids and still doesnt take off much time. I mean the guy got death threats what 3 years ago for 3 months and still kept on working. Still I hate it when he is off
    I'm a little bit older than my join date on this account, but thank you nonetheless.

It comes from experience, listening to Zidane that is...

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    How many times total has Pandaman shown up in manga and in anime
    100$ to the person who provides all the pages to answer this question, assuming they'll provide their address.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

hes part of Kuros crew in episode 16
    hes seen briefly in Cross Epoch
    9th movie shows his bounty of 3,333,333
    He is seen in Skypeia
    He is seen in the detective Luffy episode
    He is seen in episode 16
    In the manga he first appears where gin shows up with the baratie Chapter 44
    Chapter 276, Oda talking about his name appearing on the poneglyph.
    Chapter 249, Fan question: Who is that guy in the same panel as Pandaman
    Chapter 56, Pandaman's profile.
    Chapter 202, Fan question: Where does Pandaman live?
    Chapter 47, Fan question: Who is that guy in the background?
    SBS Vol 55, Oda confirms Pandawoman and Pandaman relationship.
    Episode 291, The main characters notice and interact with Pandaman.
    Apparently he can be found in every arc but amazon lily where he is replace by pandawoman (his love interest)

I am not sure if video games count cause hes in those to dang I almost want to go through it and find them

Originally in Kinnikuman (contest winner)
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT