Page 22 of 144 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Is chapter 0 connected with one piece movie that is coming out soon?

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    ty amma and jaiden, that explains few things. merciless, i've no clue who songoku is, lol, only reading recent chapters so far, and I like, starting to get more interested in OP slowly. Gonna have to download the chapters first before I'm able to read it all.

another question: Is that guy with the target on his chest, kuma I believe, is he using kagebunshins and shinra tensei? LOL. Seriously, what is his power.

aaaah lol, i thought you were just being funny when you asked the question about whitebeard eating a devil fruit, didn't know you didn't read one piece

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Is chapter 0 connected with one piece movie that is coming out soon?
    Yes
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13882

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    [*]Haki:Likes Chakra, (to be more precise like Riatsue in Bleach because if someone releases high pressure of it, the opponent goes unconscious , whereas Chakra doesn't), it has the ability to nullifies the DF power.[/LIST][/FONT]
    I don't like the comparison of haki to chakra. In Naruto all ninjutsu use chakra; in essence it's the fuel for attacks. Haki is a techinque of manipulating one's strength of will onto others. It's not the fuel for attacks.

Guys, does anyone believe Usopp'd taken Reject dial,because i want Franky to implant it in his hand, & i think the shock wave that is produced by Reject dial more powerful than the one that's produced by Kuma.

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    I don't like the comparison of haki to chakra. In Naruto all ninjutsu use chakra; in essence it's the fuel for attacks. Haki is a techinque of manipulating one's strength of will onto others. It's not the fuel for attacks.
    Yeah ,i agree because of that i said be more precise like Riatsue , but Rokudaime Sennin likes to speak with Naruto language so i've used it.
    Last edited by ammada™; 11-23-2009 at 07:04 PM.

I don't think Usopp has a reject dial. They were suppose to be rare in the first place. And they said there wasn't many of them left if i'm not mistaken. It'd still be cool if franky implanted some impact dials in his hands if Oda makes him do it.
    Signature by me.

So is this the end of WG's era or piret's era after this arc''Marin Ford's arc"?

• 2.Donquixote Doflaminghas the ability to control others using movements similar to a puppeteer so probably through strings(much likes Sasori), however these strings very powerful ,it cut a giant's leg .
      4.Boa Hancock known as Hebi-hime ''Snake Princess'' , she ate Mero Mero no Mi which grants her with the ability to transform into stone anyone who feels either love or admiration towards her.
    • Haki:Likes Chakra, (to be more precise like Riatsue in Bleach because if someone releases high pressure of it, the opponent goes unconscious , whereas Chakra doesn't), it has the ability to nullifies the DF power.
    Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this ( by linking the chapter in the manga that confirms it's true regardless if its just a drawing or actual explanation)

1. Doflamingo I don't remember anything in one piece saying he uses strings to control his opponents let alone explain his ability in the first place. We just now he can control people, I'm guessing a Devil fruit but don't think been mentioned yet.
    2. That is what I used to believe of how Boa's powered worked but the seeing her fight in the current war shows she can turn anyone to stone even if their not looking at her.(Forgot the chapter but its when she blows a heart ballon and shoots arrows into the crowd turning one's who got hit to stone.)
    3.Haki hasn't really been answered yet don't think we should be comparing it, but yes the bleach rietsea similar to it. Its not like they need haki to fight though I like some short of energy which is what rietsea is. I see it more as a boost of some kind.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 12-14-2009 at 11:58 PM.

Donquixote Doflamingo cut giant's leg '' look at his hand's movement"
    Donquixote Doflamingo cut Corco's head
    But again as I've said ''probably judging from his hand's movement"
    Regarding Haki: Yeah ,i agree because of that i said be more precise like Rietsue , but Rokudaime Sennin likes to speak with Naruto language so i've used it.
    Boa: i dunno about her so much.

Donquixote Doflamingo cut giant's leg '' look at his hand's movement"
    Donquixote Doflamingo cut Corco's head
    But again as I've said ''probably judging from his hand's movement"
    Regarding Haki: Yeah ,i agree because of that i said be more precise like Rietsue , but Rokudaime Sennin likes to speak with Naruto language so i've used it.
    Boa: i dunno about her so much.
    Thanks on Doflamingo, could be strings yea your right. I'm still guess is DF ability.

Yeah maybe Ito Ito no MI
    Ito=cord