Page 21 of 144 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cvazir View Post
    How do both Boa's sister have the snake snake fruit?
    One is a snake and one is a erm... snake as well. Man how the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by cvazir View Post
    How do both Boa's sister have the snake snake fruit?
    Funny thing with Zoan type DF's. The same type of DF can be found as 'Models'. Each 'Model' is its own separate Devil Fruit. So Boa's sisters have both eaten the Snake Snake Fruit, that is true. But the difference is that one sister ate the Snake Snake Fruit: Model Anaconda. The other sister ate the Snake Snake Fruit: Model King Cobra. So they ate two different DF's.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Funny thing with Zoan type DF's. The same type of DF can be found as 'Models'. Each 'Model' is its own separate Devil Fruit. So Boa's sisters have both eaten the Snake Snake Fruit, that is true. But the difference is that one sister ate the Snake Snake Fruit: Model Anaconda. The other sister ate the Snake Snake Fruit: Model King Cobra. So they ate two different DF's.
    LOL that simple eh?

Cool

Has whitebeard ever eaten a devil fruit? Where does his immense power come from, especially the power to move the whole island and seas, how exactly was he doing this?

Also, how strong are those 3 admirals compared to whitebeard?

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Has whitebeard ever eaten a devil fruit? Where does his immense power come from, especially the power to move the whole island and seas, how exactly was he doing this?

didn't songoku say he had the earthquake devil fruit power O_o?

Whitebeard possesses the ability of the devil fruit Gura Gura no Mi , which allows him to cause earthquakes and tsunamis.
    The 3 admirals:
    Aokiji possesses the power of the Chill-Chill Fruit ( Hie Hie no Mi), a logia-type devil fruit which allows him to freeze things.
    Kizaru possesses the power of the Bright-Bright Fruit ( Pika Pika no Mi), a logia-type devil fruit, allowing him to turn himself into photons and move at the speed of light (and take advantage of reflecting surfaces), and fire destructive lasers.
    Akainu ate devil fruit which allows him manipulate lava .

I dunno if one of them could withstand Wightbeard , daga(but) the author & Songoku have said about him he is the strongest man in one piece world.

Yeah he ate a devil fruit, the Gura Gura No Mi he is a Quake Man or he can create earthquakes. Read here if you want a full explanation of his powers. OnePiecewiki.

The three admirals are really strong. But are they stronger than whitebeard its hard to say.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Cool

ty amma and jaiden, that explains few things. merciless, i've no clue who songoku is, lol, only reading recent chapters so far, and I like, starting to get more interested in OP slowly. Gonna have to download the chapters first before I'm able to read it all.

another question: Is that guy with the target on his chest, kuma I believe, is he using kagebunshins and shinra tensei? LOL. Seriously, what is his power.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

ty amma and jaiden, that explains few things. merciless, i've no clue who songoku is, lol, only reading recent chapters so far, and I like, starting to get more interested in OP slowly. Gonna have to download the chapters first before I'm able to read it all.

another question: Is that guy with the target on his chest, kuma I believe, is he using kagebunshins and shinra tensei? LOL. Seriously, what is his power.
    Kuma ate the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi making him a Paw Paw Man he can repel anything including air at the speed of Light. And those clones are things made by vegapunk I think. They're copies with numbers PX-1 through PX-4 I think. I also just recently got into One Piece and i'm addicted.
    Signature by me.

Arrow To ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™

• World Government: headed by the Gorōsei ''Five Elder Stars'', affiliated with over 170 countries from around the world. we don't know anything about their ability.
    • Marine :is commanded by Fleet-Admiral Sengoku, who is also called "Sengoku the Buddha" and known as a talented strategist,and the three admirals, Aokiji,Kizaru, and Akainu ,these the three admirals are much like Legendary Sennin in Naruto , they're the most powerful tool in Marine, the only one commands them is Fleet-Admiral Sengoku.
    • Cipher Pol(CP):The World Government's intelligence agency from 1 to 9. CP9 :Are specializing in assassination,they expert in martial art (Taijutsu in Naruto language) called the Rokushiki "Six Styles".
    • Shichibukai:Are extremely powerful pirates who have allied themselves with the World Government in exchange, they pardons these pirates for their crimes and removes their bounties.
      1.Dracule Mihawk known as Mihawk "Hawk-Eyes", The strongest swordsman in the world.
      2.Donquixote Doflaminghas the ability to control others using movements similar to a puppeteer so probably through strings(much likes Sasori), however these strings very powerful ,it cut a giant's leg .
      3.Jimbei : is a yakuza-esque whale shark fishman, experts in Karate.
      4.Boa Hancock known as Hebi-hime ''Snake Princess'' , she ate Mero Mero no Mi which grants her with the ability to transform into stone anyone who feels either love or admiration towards her.
      5.Gecko Moria ate Kage Kage no Mi (The Shadow-Shadow Fruit) grants him the ability to control his shadow, allowing it to act completely independent from his body and to control the shadows of others, put their shadow in a dead body to became a zombie.
      6.Bartholomew Kuma. He has a reputation to be the only Warlord truly obedient to the World Government. He ate Nikyu Nikyu no Mi ''Paw-Paw Fruit '' and thus gained the ability to repel anything he touches with his palms, including physical objects such as people or air as well as abstracts such as pain and fatigue from people( much look likes Sharina Tensei but more advance). He's the model for the Pacifista, a cyborgs but more advance one , created by Vegapunk. His bodies is harder than steel and from his mouths, he can shoots laser beams, like those created by Admiral Kizaru. The other pacifista look just like Kuma but lack the devil fruit ability. Instead, Vegapunk gave them the ability to shoot laser beams from the palms of their hands.
      7.Marshall D. Teach ,better known as Blackbeard, .he ate Yami Yami no Mi (the Dark-Dark Fruit) grants him the ability to create and control gravity fields( much likes Chibaku Tensei). He wss a member of the Whitebeard Pirates.
      Ex-Shichibukai Sir Crocodile :He ate Suna Suna no Mi ''the Sand-Sand Fruit'', which allows him to manipulate sand ( likes Gaara )& absorb moisture with his right hand. He has a large golden alloy hook in place of a left hand,that contains a potent poison.
    • The Yonkō "Four Emperors" are the most powerful pirates in the second half of Grand Line. They form a precarious balance of power with Shichibukai and the Marine HQ that keeps the world at peace. The group consists of Shanks, Whitebeard, a man named Kaidō and a fourth, yet unnamed pirate.
      Also for more information:
    • Haki:Likes Chakra, (to be more precise like Riatsue in Bleach because if someone releases high pressure of it, the opponent goes unconscious , whereas Chakra doesn't), it has the ability to nullifies the DF power.
    Last edited by ammada™; 11-22-2009 at 11:45 AM.