Page 20 of 144 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Q:Is there only one devil fruit of Gomu Gomu no Mi in OP's world?
    i.e is there a replicate of Gomu Gomu no Mi?

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Q:Is there only one devil fruit of Gomu Gomu no Mi in OP's world?
    i.e is there a replicate of Gomu Gomu no Mi?
    For as long as Luffy lives, there will never be another Gomu Gomu no Mi. Devil Fruits are unique in the OP world. There will never be two people alive with the exact same Devil Fruit.

So every type of Dievil Fruits gives only one fruit Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    So every type of Devil Fruits gives only one fruit Huh?
    Most likely

Cool

What are the origins of all the Devil fruits? Could one piece be a devil fruit in itself like the mother of all devil fruits which was once divided into 9 separate fruits?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    What are the origins of all the Devil fruits? Could one piece be a devil fruit in itself like the mother of all devil fruits which was once divided into 9 separate fruits?
    Origins: Hasn't been revealed (I think). Probably won't ever. Or they'll be explained as something that's just "Part of the One Piece World". One Piece a Devil Fruit?: Would be stupid and useless to Luffy so I'm gonna put in a firm "NO" on that. A DF divided into 9 DF's at one point?: Now you're just being silly. If you were being serious, you'll have to forgive me, but you're still being silly lol.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Origins: Hasn't been revealed (I think). Probably won't ever. Or they'll be explained as something that's just "Part of the One Piece World". One Piece a Devil Fruit?: Would be stupid and useless to Luffy so I'm gonna put in a firm "NO" on that. A DF divided into 9 DF's at one point?: Now you're just being silly. If you were being serious, you'll have to forgive me, but you're still being silly lol.
    LOL, you totally missed my sarcasm + jyubi reference.

Anyways, aren't devil fruits the biggest plot no jutsu ever, a very convenient way to give powers to some1 out of nowhere.

LOL, you totally missed my sarcasm + jyubi reference.

Anyways, aren't devil fruits the biggest plot no jutsu ever, a very convenient way to give powers to some1 out of nowhere.
    Nah, I didn't miss your sarcasm. That's why I said you were being silly, but on the slight off-chance you could have been slightly serious....You were still being silly lol.

But yea, they are plotholes. They're just there, ready to bestow God-like abilities to the first person who happens to come across them.

I should come up with an equivalent expression for plotholes in One Piece. Hmm....Maybe 'Plot Piece' lol. Or better yet the 'Plot Plot fruit' lol. I think I kinda like that. All One Piece plotholes will have been generated by the 'Plot Plot Fruit'. I should put that in the 'Design Your Own DF' thread.

That'd be true if somebody that was helping the straw hats all of a sudden got powerful because of a devil fruit... But that has never happened. None of the straw hats have eaten a devil fruit since the beginning of their journey, and I don't remember any of their allies eating a devil fruit after meeting the straw hats.

The only people that I can remember eating a devil fruit in an arc were the folks from CP9, and they were already strong to begin with... The devil fruit just made them stronger and provided some comedy by showing how bubbles and a giraffe could be strong.

I guess Blackbeard could also to have eaten a devil fruit recently... he was already strong too. (Fought with Shanks and killed a Division Captain of Whitebeard's crew before eating a devil fruit)

How do both Boa's sister have the snake snake fruit?