Page 19 of 144 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    yeah and plus kuma said ''if you wanted to go anywhere, where you you go'' or something like that. that leads us to believe that kuma is incharge..

so if that were the case, why did luffy want to go to the amazon's island? closet perv perhaps
    Actually he just gave that one chick a choice. Pretty much he just sent them to any random place. But if you think about where he sent them, (because each one of them had no ideal where they were at) the places will end up being beneficial to helping them improve their powers. Not sure about Sanji, maybe he will get over his over obsession with women lol.

And since I didn't read Steve's post, I just basically said the samething he did. Great minds think alike.

i dont know which member came up with this theory, but maybe sanji is supposed to eat a camouflage type devil fruit. since invisibility is out of the picture camouflage would be the next best thing. it would be so cool but the theory is so random i doubt it

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    It's actually random he doesn't decide, when he ask where would you like to go its just like his fighting line or w/e you know?
    I think kuma himself decides where they go, and his asking is basically a form of mercy or courtesy, much like how prisoners in the old days got to decide how they were executed.

Can someone be demoted in the marines from a really high rank? for fullbody it worked, but I was wondering if perhaps Garp was once an admiral but was demoted for his age? (after all, he was the pirate king´s most usual pursuer)
    reading manga and condorito

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sotinom View Post
    Can someone be demoted in the marines from a really high rank? for fullbody it worked, but I was wondering if perhaps Garp was once an admiral but was demoted for his age? (after all, he was the pirate king´s most usual pursuer)
    Since it happened with Fullbody, I would think so since the marines seem to be pretty uniform. Maybe Garp voluntarily stepped down since he was getting old.

I'm just wondering about the abilities of Haki. We all know that haki can counter DF's abilities, but does it counter Sea Stone as well? Put it this way, everytime Luffy touched Sea Stone he went weak and fell to the ground. Yet Hancock walked around quite easily with Sea Stone Culfs on, and easily broke smokers special jitt or w/e without being affected.

Another reasoning could be can Haki be used to counter one's own DF abilities, making one self less effected by Sea Stone. Or is it just some types of DF are more influenced by Sea Stone than others.

Also, Sea Stone cuffs are made only strong enough to counter DF and not much else, that I know, I was just wondering.

There seems to be just enough Seastone in the handcuffs to nullify a DF user's abilities, but not too much that it would drain their ability to move under their own power. Remember, Robin was cuffed too but was still able to walk although she couldn't put up much resistance. So Haki doesn't have anything to do with countering the effects Seastone.

As for Smoker's weapon, the Seastone is in the tip of the weapon. As long as Boa didn't touch it, she wouldn't have been affected by the Seastone.

Cool

I have a question, why is whitebeard called whitebeard when he doesn't even have a beard? Technically his name should be white mustache.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    I have a question, why is whitebeard called whitebeard when he doesn't even have a beard? Technically his name should be white mustache.
    Technically his name is White facial hair since theres no definite translation for moustache and beard in the Japanese language (I guess they think they go hand in hand or something)

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    Technically his name is White facial hair since theres no definite translation for moustache and beard in the Japanese language (I guess they think they go hand in hand or something)
    lol I thought you were lying but when I looked it up you are correct.