Page 16 of 144 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Go to the announcement forums, there's a thread dedicated almost entirely to that question.
    But the entire reason for his thread is so that he can talk about anything, there is no reason to go to the announcement thread since this thread has no rules which means he can ask any question/talk about anythiny he wants, lol.

To answer the question though, idk.

I am wondering how many of those "special" swords are at this war right now? I bet Zoro would have a field day with all those treasured swords! Plus I wonder how many puzzle pieces of the one piece puzzle are there too??? Its crazy how much loot is there lol
    A pie in the sky?

i was instead wondering about one thing: beside robin, who else is able to read pone glyph?
    and why gun foru said roger was there in sky piea only twenty years ago, while he was executed twentytwo years ago?

and why when a piece of cake fall from the table, it always hits the floor with the cream side?

I doubt there are more people aside from Robin who can read the poneglyph, maybe someone like Dragon or Rayleigh, but I doubt it; otherwise Robin wouldn't have had such a high bounty when she was just a poor girl.

aside from Robin, the guy who eats Rogers fruit will understand everything....thats if Roger is dead....which im 90% sure.
    somehow the Hojara people learned...there most be someone...

this thread is what happens when oda takes a break combined with forum intolerance to repeticion.

ah this thread fits i guess but heres the thing i dont know if im being retard or im nly one who didnt notice but this came through my mind when i was browsng old chapters, at logue town in beginning of manga(oh well not really beginning), luffy was about to be executed by buggy, and then the weather suddenly changed to a storm and at the exact place where luffy was being executed it struck, and then we see dragon saving luffy from smoker by using the move ''storm!'' blowing everyone away, could it be that dragons DF power is controlling weather or the heavens or something and that it was him who send that lightning bolt down?

Banned
    does any else think the ace and luffy will end up doing battle for one piece in the end

ace wants whitebeard to be the pirate king. and besides, i bet luffy throws one piece out after he finds it. hes on it for the adventure, not the one piece treasure after all

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    ace wants whitebeard to be the pirate king. and besides, i bet luffy throws one piece out after he finds it. hes on it for the adventure, not the one piece treasure after all
    agreed.

I think the idea of an inanimate object like a gun becoming an animal and vicsa versa is super cool, do you guys think maybe there are others out there with weapons like this but with paramecia type fruits? Maybe even logia? I think that would add a whole new depth to the manga and make OP epicly deep and good.
    A pie in the sky?

This is already becoming so close to the "Ask a Question" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    This is already becoming so close to the "Ask a Question" thread.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    So, here is something Random.... After seeing the newest trailer to Movie 10: Strong World, I noticed that Robin and Franky spend a lot with eachother. Not on the ship but when the Strawhats are split up, they are usually together.

Another thing. Zoro is the only character in the whole series with a family name and never have any family ever mentioned.

Eat them Cookies.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!