Page 138 of 144 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1435
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Will Luffy ever develop the ability to make shapes with himself? I know he can stretch, but can he, say, fold his body into the shape of a house? Or a tree? etc.

Probably useless for combat, but it would be a testament to his skill at stretching and manipulating his body.
    Thought something similar , could it be possible with the force/pressure of haki that hes able to put his body in a special shape D:?

lol - Its not really a question but I've been catching up on the anime and I never noticed before how much the ship makes faces, like when something crazy happens the ships mouth will drop, I'm watching ep525 at the moment and as they're running away from sea monsters you can see it (the ship) panicking.

Idk, its kinda cool that part of the story wasn't just forgotten by animators.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Hey Guys, I know that the question I am going to ask now could be a bit late but since this is the question thread I hope it isn´t too much of a problem: In chapter 577 when Blackbeard steals Whitebeard´s DF Marco is talking about Blackbeard´s "atypical" body, and one page earlier we see this: one-piece-1232510.jpg

One half of his body is covered with the darkness of the Yami-Yami-no-Mi while the other half of his body seems to be completely normal (well, at least darkness-free). Could the gravity of his darkness be strong enough to "seal" itself in one part of his body, allowing Blackbeard to eat another DF? The picture seems to indicate this and it would definately fit as an "atypical" body.
    Would be interesting to know what you think about it ^^

Are you trying to say that his atypical body is the result of his DF? I highly doubt that. Marco's comments is based on how he knew BB when he was still part of their crew and he doesn't have the yami yami nomi at that time yet. And in the pic you have shown, only half of BB is covered with his darkness powers because the other half is being occupied by the gura gura nomi.

sig made by me

I can't wait!

do you think oda will redesign Franky before the end to a more compact form.? cause the huge form sux
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    do you think oda will redesign Franky before the end to a more compact form.? cause the huge form sux
    I personally like his form, and I don't see Oda making Franky any smaller, if anything he'll get bigger if he changes at all.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What do you think will happen when Usopp runs out of his seeds? Because right now it's those plants that make him a greater warrior than he was. They're his main source of strenght and he only managed to get his hands on a limited number of seeds. So unless he's making those plants grow on the ship (which i think he doesen't) they will end sooner or later. So what do you think will usopp do when the seeds end?

Logically you're right, I thought he was growing some though.
    On the otherhand, If i remember correct, he was always spamming his attacks before without ever needing to "reload/restock" his ammunition supply, so I don't see why it won't carry on in this fashion.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Well, you know. maybe they didn't show it but everytime they stopped by an island he could have restocked all the materials he needed for creating his bombs. they simply didn't show it. but this time is different because he cannot possibly buy those seeds anywhere. so either he's growing them on the ship or he'll run out of them eventually. Or maybe oda will just leave it as a plot hole

As I said leave it unexplained.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?