Page 131 of 144 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1435
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    buggy isn't a threat he's more of a joke than anything

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Buggy is like the "Hercule" of OnePiece....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    buggy isn't a threat he's more of a joke than anything
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Buggy is like the "Hercule" of OnePiece....
    not really because buggy is an actually threat. like it or not he has great leadership skills. for a pirate to be charismatic enough to get people many times stronger than himself to fallow him thats a dangerous skill. the gov needs to worry about him because he did gather a strong group and who knows who he has added to his crew at this point. he is not that strong by him self but that does not mean over all he is not a threat. just a different kind than other pirates.
    Last edited by cross777; 08-30-2011 at 11:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i agre on his skill....
    but the goverment doesn't need to worry about them
    becuz they just overestimated him.
    i think the concern of the WG is the pirates that came with him
    actually they ain't that strong i mean crocodile,luffy,ect... or someone else.... would take the crew with ease
    his crew is dangerous in regard of rookies, and low life pirates
    even a super rookie wouldn't have teouble defeating him and his crew

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    charasmatic skills, everyone who follows buggy are delusional pirates who can't see the truth, any normal pirate wouldn't be caught dead following him, buggy's main role in one piece is comedy filler

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    charasmatic skills, everyone who follows buggy are delusional pirates who can't see the truth, any normal pirate wouldn't be caught dead following him, buggy's main role in one piece is comedy filler
    and yet buggy has level 5, 4 and 3 caliber guys fallowing him along with the 2 and 1 level guys. those are guys on the same scale as Mr.2, Mr.1 and iva. delusional or not those are not really the type of guys that you want to mess with. buggy does not have the kind of power that you want but he does have power and he is good enough to be a war lord as for what the war lords are meant for.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and yet buggy has level 5, 4 and 3 caliber guys fallowing him along with the 2 and 1 level guys. those are guys on the same scale as Mr.2, Mr.1 and iva. delusional or not those are not really the type of guys that you want to mess with. buggy does not have the kind of power that you want but he does have power and he is good enough to be a war lord as for what the war lords are meant for.
    like i said and i quote myself

actually they ain't that strong i mean crocodile,luffy,ect... or someone else.... would take the crew with ease
    his crew is dangerous in regard of rookies, and low life pirates
    even a super rookie wouldn't have teouble defeating him and his crew
    the crew isn't a threat for any of the new world pirates

As much as I hate saying it, I agree with Cross. There is no way Buggy isn't a Warlord.

But I'll support my theory with proof, and not just words:

Let's think for a second on what would happen if Buggy WASN'T a Warlord.

1. Buggy is believed to have been a co-conspirator with Luffy in the breakout. Mind you, this was unprecendented until now, so this was a HUUUGE boost to his bounty.

2. Buggy is now known to have been a Gold Roger crewmate, AND best friends with Shanks. Just these affiliations induce fear in the hearts of many pirates and marines alike. In other words, his bounty rises even more.

3. His entire crew is made up of former Prisoners of level 1-5. Mind you, Buggy was stuck in level 1. This means that EVERY SINGLE ONE of these prisoners, even the level 1 prisoners, are monsters outside of the Grand Line. If you just think about it, EVERY SINGLE GUY in Buggy's "new" crew is a Kuro, Krieg, Buggy or Arlong. At the very least. Some of the men in his crew are even worse than that, rising up to Baroque Works 1-5 agents, and maybe even above that.
    Imagine now, how people recognize all of the Strawhats because of their bounties. "It's this and that person! Omg!"

This is what will happen with Buggy. Buggy now has command over what? About 200 of the worlds worst pirates. All of them with their own big names, and their own bounties. Right now, the Straw Hats have a total bounty of 800 million (and 50) Beli. Buggy undoubtably has FAR more total than this under his command.

Therefor, his reputation of a Commander of Monsters spreads, and his bounty goes up.

4. Now take into account Buggy taking on Hawkeye, mouthing off to Whitebeard. Sure, the people he fought and talked to noticed he wasn't a threat. But even Whitebeard acknowledged that Buggy's crew could "be troublesome" if let loose on his children. Tadaaa, Buggy's Bounty just rose again, for seemingly fighting in the big guy league.

5. The marines themselves said "It was a clever scheme, hiding out, keeping a low profile. But now we finally realize what a beast you are" (I'm paraphrasing here)
    In other words, they're thinking he's some form of diabolical mastermind, who smuggled his way into Level 1, where he could easily break out, and then recruit a boatload of monsters for his crew.

6. Buggy is weak. But if there is one thing he is good at, it's being flashy. He knows what to say, where to stand, and through his contacts he earns respect. His devil fruit makes him invulnerable to both Hawkeye and Doflamingo (Swordsman and some sort of String Devil Fruit, both cutting weapons), and even though he can NEVER defeat them, it's enough to earn the respect of others. How do you defeat an opponent who can't get cut?

Basically, through this war, Buggy earned himself a terrifying reputation. Does the reputation match the man himself, and his feats? HELL. NO.

Buggy is a comedic coward, with a taste of the overdramatic.
    But his crew is monsterous, his reputation is fear inducing, his (supposedly) contacts are flawless (co-conspirator of Luffy, ally of Whitebeard, friend of Shanks, etc.etc) and in that way, he is PERFECT as a Shishibukai.

He might never be a beast like Mihawk, but his reputation and his crew will easily deal with any problems that arise. And that's what the Shishibukai are for in the first place! Keeping the peace! To scare pirates into submission. To balance out the power struggle. And let's face it, the marines expect Buggy to be another Shanks, so they probably want him to calm one of the Yonkou down.
    With a crew like that, Buggy never has to fight himself. He can just laugh, be badass, and let the crew do all the grunt work.

And, as my final piece of evidence:

The bat that delivered the Shishibukai invite to Jimbei?
    Yeah, it delivered a message to Buggy the last time we saw him.

What else could have been in that letter? What else could shock Mr. 3 THAT much?
    Last edited by Villain; 09-07-2011 at 04:50 AM.

As much as I hate saying it, I agree with Cross. There is no way Buggy isn't a Warlord.

But I'll support my theory with proof, and not just words:

Let's think for a second on what would happen if Buggy WASN'T a Warlord
    first off all i never stated that buggy isn't gonna be a shibukai.
    i didn't even mention that... maybe someone else did
    the point is that is not the discussion
    i do blieve that buggy is gonna get a role in the WG like a shibukai.., maybe they will make something up

1. Buggy is believed to have been a co-conspirator with Luffy in the breakout. Mind you, this was unprecendented until now, so this was a HUUUGE boost to his bounty.

2. Buggy is now known to have been a Gold Roger crewmate, AND best friends with Shanks. Just these affiliations induce fear in the hearts of many pirates and marines alike. In other words, his bounty rises even more.
    i agree with this part.

3. His entire crew is made up of former Prisoners of level 1-5. Mind you, Buggy was stuck in level 5. This means that EVERY SINGLE ONE of these prisoners, even the level 1 prisoners, are monsters outside of the Grand Line. If you just think about it, EVERY SINGLE GUY in Buggy's "new" crew is a Kuro, Krieg, Buggy or Arlong. At the very least. Some of the men in his crew are even worse than that, rising up to Baroque Works 1-5 agents, and maybe even above that.
    Imagine now, how people recognize all of the Strawhats because of their bounties. "It's this and that person! Omg!"

This is what will happen with Buggy. Buggy now has command over what? About 200 of the worlds worst pirates. All of them with their own big names, and their own bounties. Right now, the Straw Hats have a total bounty of 800 million (and 50) Beli. Buggy undoubtably has FAR more total than this under his command.
    this part i don't get. buggy got most of the level 1 and 2 prisoners.
    you can't just add up the bounty's and compare the crew
    because for example zorro would have no difficulties pounding all of buggy's crew including buggy to the ground
    this crew is easely beaten by one strong character
    shurely i haven't seen one singel crew member that is stronger then arlong or" higher then a barock agent "
    they are all cawords just like buggy ..fearing to enter the war.

4. Now take into account Buggy taking on Hawkeye, mouthing off to Whitebeard. Sure, the people he fought and talked to noticed he wasn't a threat. But even Whitebeard acknowledged that Buggy's crew could "be troublesome" if let loose on his children. Tadaaa, Buggy's Bounty just rose again, for seemingly fighting in the big guy league.
    buggy taking on mihawk?
    it's not even worth mentioning it...
    yes WB did say his crew was gonna be troubelsome on that perticular situation
    becuz his crew had there hands full with the admirals,rear admirals,vice admirals,shibukai,and the thousend's of marines there

well i don't have the time to anwser to the rest becuz i gotta go
    but here is a conclusion

Buggy and his crew poste a thread to inexperienced pirate crew who try to gain fame by creating havoc
    a perfect way for the WG to scare aoff pirates

but they better stay away from superrookies,renowned pirates,yonkou ,admrirals,vice admirals and the real shibukai
    cuz bluffin isn't gonna help

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    first off all i never stated that buggy isn't gonna be a shibukai.
    i didn't even mention that... maybe someone else did
    the point is that is not the discussion
    i do blieve that buggy is gonna get a role in the WG like a shibukai.., maybe they will make something up
    Yeah, someone else said Buggy was too weak, and I have to say, maybe he is - but nobody else knows that.

this part i don't get. buggy got most of the level 1 and 2 prisoners.
    you can't just add up the bounty's and compare the crew
    because for example zorro would have no difficulties pounding all of buggy's crew including buggy to the ground
    this crew is easely beaten by one strong character
    shurely i haven't seen one singel crew member that is stronger then arlong or" higher then a barock agent "
    they are all cawords just like buggy ..fearing to enter the war.
    Power wise, you can compare it. Sure, Zoro is a monster, and would EASILY defeat all of them. But for a normal human, facing one guy with a 120 million bounty is scary, but facing a whole crew where NOBODY has a bounty lower than 10-20 million, and there is 150-200 of them is FAR worse.

Sure, Akainu could melt the living shit out of all of them in one fell swoop. But think of it in "normal marine soldier" standards. Sure, Buggy's crew might not be Zoro standard, but they'll pound the living crap out of "normal" humans without any difficulty.

Also, I think you underestimate the men. I mean, sure, they didn't want to go to the War. But then, what reason did they have to go there? They JUST broke out of jail, only to head over and fight Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji?
    That's like a jailbreak today, only for the prisoners to head to the closest riot at a military base.

They weren't being cowards, they wanted to go home after being in jail for so long.
    Furthermore, what kind of people do you think end up in that place? Lowlife no-bounty weaklings?
    This is Impel Down! The greatest prison in the world! Even the weakest pirate has made a name for themselves.

What I'm simply saying is, Buggy had 15 million on his head. He was disregarded, and simply placed in Level 1. LEVEL. 1.
    Kuro had 16 million, Krieg had 17, Arlong had 20. Every character they met in East Blue would have been placed in LEVEL 1.

What kind of people do you think were placed in 2 and 3? Definately, at the very least, the weaker Baroque Works agents.
    Mr 1, the strongest agent (except for Robin and Crocodile), was at level 4, and he was already a renowned Hitman before joining Baroque works.

In other words, YES, the people in Buggy's crew might act scared, but remember, they were ready to fight Crocodile, Luffy, Jimbei and Daz Bones for the ship. Under Buggy, they didn't tremble for a second to stand up to Garp's grandson/Dragon's son, two ex-shishibukai and one world famous hitman.

So yeah, they are monsters. All of them.

buggy taking on mihawk?
    it's not even worth mentioning it...
    He fought Mihawk and got away unharmed. Sure, he didn't hurt Mihawk even a little bit, but it was still seen by others.
    Standing toe-to-toe with Mihawk and living to tell the tale = respect, no matter what happened.

Not to mention how he saved Jimbei and Luffy from Akainu.

yes WB did say his crew was gonna be troubelsome on that perticular situation
    becuz his crew had there hands full with the admirals,rear admirals,vice admirals,shibukai,and the thousend's of marines there
    Hold it, hold it. Whitebeards crew cannot hold their own against Admirals. His lieutenants can. Just like Zoro and Sanji can hold their own against Luffy's opponents, while Nami and Usopp really can't.

Either way, yes. Whitebeard's crew was preoccupied. But Whitebeard still realized that Buggy had a pretty strong crew. Strong enough to threaten, or atleast cause problems for, his crew. This is more than most can say.

Buggy and his crew poste a thread to inexperienced pirate crew who try to gain fame by creating havoc
    a perfect way for the WG to scare aoff pirates
    Which is what Shishibukai do most of the time.

but they better stay away from superrookies,renowned pirates,yonkou ,admrirals,vice admirals and the real shibukai
    cuz bluffin isn't gonna help
    Yes, most definately.
    Buggy doesn't stand a shot against Caribou. Buggy is fucked if he faces Kidd. He can't even dream of touching Kaidou. Akainu could, as I said earlier, melt him and his crew in seconds, Smoker would choke Buggy would with his smoke, and Mihawk would scewer his crew.

But what you're thinking of is the WORST of the worst. Most pirates aren't like that.
    You forgot about the crew that Kidd slaughtered upon entering the New World. You forgot about "Brownbeard", who got destroyed by Hawkins. You forgot about the 55 million beri bounty pirate who got taken down with ONE SHOT from a pistol by Demalo Black (fake Luffy).
    Most pirates aren't very strong. There are beasts, and monsters, but Buggy can easily pull a "Oh noes, I died!" like he did with Zoro, and then slaughter them from behind.
    You're thinking in FAR too large terms. There is a reason that Luffy is so feared. There is a reason the rookies were called "The Eleven Super Nova's", and were feared across the first part of the Grand Line.
    That is, they are rare. REALLY rare.

Most pirates are pathetic brawlers, who Buggy will even be able to handle without a problem. And who knows, maybe Oda will even throw a power boost in Buggy's general direction? x)