Page 127 of 144 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i did not mean easily but easily compared to every thing else, i mean i definitely think if he wanted it he could have had it weather he was told or have to find it.

and maybe the will of D does not necessarily relate to the title of pirate king. but to something else. i mean don;t you think there is a side plot with the D's that might not relate totally to the title of pirate of king. i think there are something the D's have to do and i think thats what they were talking about the "ones"

i just seriously doubt D's are the only people who can be pirate king. i mean really i think the will of D is going to be important to something else more than its going to be important to the title of pirate king. know it could be there is just nothing right now saying it is.

and rodger was not waiting for a person he was waiting for men. as in more than one.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

implying that this is not only about pirate king but something else after the fact. and i think its intriguing that there is more than one person that roger was waiting for.
    Ok, let's break it down.

What did Roger do that everybody else did not that made him PK? He reached Raftel and after that, everybody called him PK. Now WB having the title of the strongest was not called PK. We can assume that you have to reach Raftel to gain the title of PK.

Now you interpreted about "the men Roger is waiting for" a bit wrong. He knows there's still a few men out there who could fulfill what he failed to do. So it's not that he waited for all of them, he just need any of them to reach Raftel. Though the more the merrier, just one D will suffice as long as he can fullfill what Roger couldn't. And it's very rare to find more than one D in a crew.

Now, those men and the of PK correlates to one another since both has to reach Raftel. The interesting part of this is that does reaching Raftel the only thing required to be PK? I don't think it is. There's more to that. I mean if BB and Luffy reached Raftel at the same time then both would be PK? What if another group reached it at another time? Will he/she be a PK?

Imo, there's something more to it that only a D can acquire. It's a bit cheesy but I think it's about how you gain friendship and bond to those people you've met in your journey to Raftel. After all those people/pirate are the ones who will decide who to them is PK.

sig made by me

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

A Mistake

I just got vol 56 of one piece (english version) and it said that buggy and shanks are blood brothers seriously? Was the fan translation wrong or is the official translation mistaken

i will be getting it soon but what context was it in like what chapter ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it was this page, the fan translation says like a brother, but in the volume it says blood brother

well then there is no problem. i mean its not like shanks or buggy are saying it. the marines just mean he is very close with him. its just wording. i mean like a brother and blood bothers are just about the same thing any way. its just the wording you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if zoro was a soul reaper what do you think his bankai would be like?
    if luffy was in dbz what do you think his power level would be gears and all (dont say over 9000)?
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Under 9000???
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I think Luffys power level would be more in line with the characters while in Dragon Ball. Maybe around Roshi, 139 - 200.. Lol

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

no way id say hed be around goku strength in the begging of dbz

zoros bankai would probably something similar tobyauka's when he fought ichigo without the sakura petals though

i was thinking he might be at about 1000 thats him with gears and and on a good day lol
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.