Page 125 of 144 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1435
    Ok i found this on wikipedia it's about the next anime episode
    "Apprentice Luffy!? The Man who Fought the Pirate King!"

Any one got any idea what this is going to be ?
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Okay, how to phrase this best hmm...

Do people really believe that the "balance" between Shichibukai, Yonkou, and the Marines, or rather 2vs 1 Shichibukai, Marines vs Yonkou, is because the Yonkou have the numbers? Then why would they need that much combined forces of the Shichibukai and the Marines to stop the forces of 1 Yonkou @ the war? Even with the Marines using at least 10 PX's they could finish most of the numbers themselves. Also even factoring in the fact that Sengoku, possibly went overkill on their numbers also, just to ensure victory, why would they still need that many forces to take them out?

Of course I have my own opinion, but I'll wait until after some give their own.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Cause the younko are the pirates with the most influence in the new world.
    As we've seen in the war, many NW-pirate-crews were summoned to go at war and they came. Sengoku probably summoned all available forces in hope to be ready for w/e WB could come up with

true and the thing is the emperors seem to not be untied, so in other words there 4 separate forces and then you have the marines and the war lords. and the main thing is its really the 4 emperors VS the marines because the war lords and marine HQ are the two maine forces of the marines when you think of it.

and if you think about it if the emperors were a united force, the marines and the war lords may not be able to stop them. even if they bought in more numbers and some powerful old guys like garp sengaku kong and some old officers or something.

so thats probably why he went so far in the war because he did not want to miss a chance to take out a powerful force like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think it's the sheer strength of the Yonkou and the force behind them. I mean WB Commanders alone were enough to hold back the admirals. WB himself would have done a lot more damage had he not been ill (stabbed Aokiji and Sliced Kizaru but did no damage, prob because he couldn't focus enough haki). Then WB also brought along with him a lot of NW Pirates, and as we saw with Shanks as well, it's safe to assume most of the Yonkou are going around absorbing NW rookies. So while the marines alone might be able to match WB, having Shichibukai would counter the NW Pirates and give themselves an edge as well.

Just like cross said the Yonkou's are four separate forces. It's not Shichibukais + marines vs 1 Yonkou. It's Shichibukai + marines vs Yonkou vs Yonkou vs Yonkou vs Yonkou that kept the world in balance (even Shanks and WB had mutual respect, they're still technically enemies). If 1 fall from power the other one might take advantage and gain new strength that could overrun the remaining forces. They have been in a stale mate situation until WB's death. Sengoku might have overkilled it's numbers since he was about to face the world strongest man afterall but the Shichibukais didn't influenced the outcome of the war much. An all out Garp and Sengoku could have replaced what the Shichibukai have done, so alone the marines could have still won the war though why would let 7 strong men go to waste?

If you observe carefully, most Shichibukais reside in the first half of the Grandline. Boa, Moria, Jinbei lives on the first half. Croc had stayed there for a long time too. Their main job for the marines is to keep other pirates in check, meaning they put off any pirates that has the potential to become NW pirates and be recruited by the Yonkous. This is a big balancing act to prevent Yonkous acquiring too much strength of having strong new members on their crew.

sig made by me

i agree 100% and i think thats why they have this shift in thought about the war lords. i mean from powerful individuals to charismatic person with a powerful crew. i mean i think they see a chance to gain ground. i think they see buggy as some one they can use to not only gain a strong fighting force to clean up other crews. but i think they see him as some one to can recruit pirates in to his crew. again i say a poor mans WB. because now if they have buggy they could use him to bring pirates on to there side and basically have a emperor like force on there side. (not as strong but not weak and with the same concept in mind).

its almost like there going from building from free agency to going to building in the draft you know. i think they are going to do what ever it takes to gain ground or get a head B4 some one else fills WB's gap. and i think they might use buggy to do that. to an extent.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Speaking of Buggy, I can already imagine his next two potential additions to his crew (or as allies): Capone "Gang" Bege and Vander Decken IX.

Bege is mostly due to his fortress-esque Devil Fruit that can house cannons inside him would complement Buggy's extensive use of cannons, not to mention the latter's use of Buggy Balls that can take juicy chunks out of a town. Decken I can imagine possibly joining due to having a common enemy (i.e. Luffy), and because he's kind of as amusing as Buggy himself. Juggling-bullseye-every-time-fishman anyone?

(Note: Poor man's Whitebeard. I like that already.)

thanks loki lol.
    and IDK capone is smart and he already got pawned by some one else. i mean i do not see the novas falling for this because i think oda has other plans for them. but your logic makes perfect sense because he would be a big help to buggy.

decken it to early to say we will ever see him after this arc and buggy has not reason to go to F.I. since as a war lord he can use the other route.

but yeah i mean buggy could have other old characters with him, and i think he will have a lot of new characters two. but we could see a scene like
    MARINE: OH buggys crew took them down to.
    MARINE 2: yes sir and he also took them in as well.
    MARINE excellent

but yeah i mean a poor mans WB is the best way i can put it. i think he will gather powerful crew members as he goes because he knows he is not that strong and he will need power to stick around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what do you think the Will of D is?

In my opinion I bet its somehow connected to the royalty of the Civilization before WG, as it was stated in OPU you can inherit other people's will when your born, I bet its the Will of the royalty before the WG.

Also I bet it was some curse or something, as the founders of the WG killed them off they said something to the effect of "my will well never die, fear the D" - furthermore I bet the nobles of the civilization before were exact opposites of the Nobles in WG - seemly everything was different, from the land to the cities (if I remember right it was said to had been 1 continent, with cities like the Golden City, and Emerald City - now its a archipelago with nothing amazing as that).

But thats my theory, whats yours?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)