Page 120 of 144 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1435
    What are the odds of the SH's aging? Who thinks Luffy become the 19year old Pirate King?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

you mean another time skip or oda just gradually aging them in the story? cuz i highly doubt another time skip but i guess he could age them a bit some how. but i mean they were aged 2 years i mean i really do think oda will do to much more aging
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    What are the odds of the SH's aging? Who thinks Luffy become the 19year old Pirate King?
    Well obviously doubt any more time-skips, but I could see Luffy being @ least a 20 or 21yrs old PK. I mean 8 months or so passed B4 the timeskip so I see @ least another 6-7 months, and preferrably to be a bit more realistic, @ least a 21 year old Luffy PK.
    And like some fan-fics illustrate, wouldn't be surprised if we get like a chapter or 2 @ the end where it's like 10 years later or something, checking in on everybody else maybe as Luffy is dieing/ about to die/or dead already.

I was meaning like aging over time, obviously not real life time, but over the next 10 years what are the odds Luffy ages 2-3more years , making him 21/22 yr old PK
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

i doubt that much i mean we might get a couple more years than 10 years of one piece but even then aging luffy 2-3 years would still skip a ton of time in the story.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I was meaning like aging over time, obviously not real life time, but over the next 10 years what are the odds Luffy ages 2-3more years , making him 21/22 yr old PK
    yep, i see what you mean, i see luffy being the pirate at like 25-27

ok hes 19 now to be 25-27 oda would almost have to do another time skip and that would really not be good. i mean i think the new world will take more time story wise and reality wise then the first half of the story did but i do not think oda will push the time line 5-8 more years i don't think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unless they have to wait at an island for over a year.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    who does everybody copy. dbz, dbz had like a 5year+ timeskip after every arc. And that would be perfect becuase becoming pirate king when he's still a teenager is a bit unrealistic

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Unless they have to wait at an island for over a year.
    well i mean i guess its possible that oda has them set up shop some where for a while. but i really doubt he uses another time skip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]