Page 119 of 144 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1435
    no he is not he can be killed again but as for bring eternal we are not sure yet because we have not been given much info on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    How can brook die, he has no organs to get pierced in a fight, and he doesn't bleed, though he did express pain when fighting ryuma. I think theres still more to Brooks Df power since it really hasn't been explained by oda yet, brook thinks he can only come back once but that might not be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    How can brook die, he has no organs to get pierced in a fight, and he doesn't bleed, though he did express pain when fighting ryuma. I think theres still more to Brooks Df power since it really hasn't been explained by oda yet, brook thinks he can only come back once but that might not be the case.
    no we got that explanation in the manga he gets another life not many other lives. how can brook die: falling in to the ocean, being melted, crushed in to dust or cut in to pieces. brook can die because if he falls in to the ocean he is dead meat.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no we got that explanation in the manga he gets another life not many other lives. how can brook die: falling in to the ocean, being melted, crushed in to dust or cut in to pieces. brook can die because if he falls in to the ocean he is dead meat.
    But he's a meatless skeleton lol. he can't drown, he has no lungs to breath. even if hes cut into pieces he can still be alive, unless you crush his skull. Im thinking brook is under estimating his own power, what would happed if brook died and had another chance to come back,he might have the power to turn himself into a zombie by invading a lifeless body and making it his own

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    But he's a meatless skeleton lol. he can't drown, he has no lungs to breath. even if hes cut into pieces he can still be alive, unless you crush his skull. Im thinking brook is under estimating his own power, what would happed if brook died and had another chance to come back,he might have the power to turn himself into a zombie by invading a lifeless body and making it his own
    doubt full because some one B4 him must have had his DF since he knew what his DF was B4 his powers actually activated. so that must mean some one had that power died came back died again and stayed dead. because if some one did not already know what it did brook would have had no way of knowing what it did in till he died and it activated.
    and
    Spoiler!

plus he had to be saved from the water in the past meaning it can probably kill him. also, lol whether some one can come back or not getting crushed in to dust will kill you LOL. brook said he gets an extra life. there is no reason to believe that he can come back more than once.

there might be other powers to his DF but no reason to believe that that is one of them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

there might be other powers to his DF but no reason to believe that that is one of them
    To believe or to not believe that is not the question, the question is

Have you ever eaten an mclobster?

doubt full because some one B4 him must have had his DF since he knew what his DF was B4 his powers actually activated. so that must mean some one had that power died came back died again and stayed dead. because if some one did not already know what it did brook would have had no way of knowing what it did in till he died and it activated.
    and
    Spoiler!

plus he had to be saved from the water in the past meaning it can probably kill him. also, lol whether some one can come back or not getting crushed in to dust will kill you LOL. brook said he gets an extra life. there is no reason to believe that he can come back more than once.

That could also just mean that they wanted to get him out of the water since he himself would never be able to. Could be They knew if he really sank down low, then they would would have to go that much farther to save him, an might not be able to. I mean after all This is the guy that can heal himself by digesting milk into his non existent stomach, but doesn't really need to eat.

+ sounds like there's room for leeway. It's also possible, judging by his crazy youthful ability @ the approximate age of 90yrs old that the fruit not only starts you life again but starts you with the youth of a baby. Not saying those things can't kill him(btw forgot acid), but it's also possible he can't die of old age, and the others died in battle, and or 1 of the methods you mentioned earlier, thus why this secret was never discovered.
    (Feel like I had this conversation before....

thats where i agree with you guys i highly doubt he can die of old age. but i think he can die just not of old age.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i could see a few high level prisoners from level 6 or other level that were to smart for buggy teaming up with croc. or just some new guys so either way it will be cool
    I didn't realize any lvl 6's escaped aside Jinbie/Croc/and the BB crew - my understanding was Luffy only freed Croc, then BlackBeard made the lvl 6's fight and let the winners join his crew.

In buggy's crew should only be lvl 1-4 guys, since they never went back to 5(freezing hell) , if I remember correctly they just went from level 6 to level 4 (where they freed daz bones and the other level 4's) then made a run for it.. it would still make buggy's crew strong, but not like WB pirates strong ... if a bunch of lvl 6 pirates joined Buggy he would auto become a world contender.

or am I remembering something wrong?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I didn't realize any lvl 6's escaped aside Jinbie/Croc/and the BB crew - my understanding was Luffy only freed Croc, then BlackBeard made the lvl 6's fight and let the winners join his crew.

In buggy's crew should only be lvl 1-4 guys, since they never went back to 5(freezing hell) , if I remember correctly they just went from level 6 to level 4 (where they freed daz bones and the other level 4's) then made a run for it.. it would still make buggy's crew strong, but not like WB pirates strong ... if a bunch of lvl 6 pirates joined Buggy he would auto become a world contender.

or am I remembering something wrong?
    well not really
    iva let loose level 5 guys and they ended up with buggy to along with the 1-4 guys that were strong enough to make it out. and some level 6 guys made it out but some of them did not go with BB. only some of them did. there are an unknown number of level 6 guys that made it out. but that was after luffy and his group left I.D. so there are no level 6 guys with buggy but there are more level 6 guys out there than the ones with buggy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]