Page 118 of 144 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    What harm is there? And just like if you find responding to me so laborious, then don't.
    Wicca-what?! But I...don't find it laborious. That's why I keep doing it. If you'll look just a few posts up, you'll find:

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    But anyway, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
    I can understand where you'e comming from, and what you're saying is completely plausible.
    But neither side can be proven completely right nor wrong.
    To which my exact thoughts were:

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Agreed! But as long as everyone remembers that point, it can be fun/interesting to discuss.
    No, I'm enjoying the discussion, and am in no way interested in proving anyone else's idea wrong because I, NOT being the original "imagineer" behind this particular creation, don't have anymore point of reference than anyone else here who also did not create this story.

With all that being said:

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Yes we have in a continuos attack that lasted like 30 seconds or less. And he was a long distance away with any possible threat to him could be perceived and avoided. You said he possibly compacted all the light to make the element of light more solid. Thus to constantly regularly keep that at similar levels while concentrating on a fight,(in the example of fighting Rayleigh), parrying his sword, dodging strikes, and looking for a slim opening to attack or defeat, all within close range, for who knows how long, it would seem a little harder to maintain that weapon like shape, than the "laser balls" as you put it. Especially if you notice they tend to, because it's their only option really, only use these weapons within very close distance, and the other are long range attacks.
    Yet I think that's exactly what he did, which would (weakly) explain why he didn't annihilate the Strawhats anyway. It should've been easy enough to point a finger and explode whoever was in range. I remember Rayleigh thinking to himself that he would have liked to help Luffy and Crew out more, but he had his hands full, so it's reasonable to assume the same can be said of Kizaru. All of his focus probably was on maintaining his weapon and not getting hacked to death.

So I guess I ended up agreeing with you, question mark.

EDIT: OMG! Could it be that it was not Kizaru's, but Rayleigh's Haki that made his sword clash with Kizaru's?!!!

When he used Haki to redirect his attack on Zoro, Rayleigh was able to contact his real body, but it didn't nullify the ability (hence the missed explosion). Perhaps Kizaru's "Beam Sword" would normally cut through anything, and only Rayleigh's Haki on his sword prevented it from being vaporized!
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 03-10-2011 at 03:29 PM.

i do not really want to read all these really long posts but kizzarus sword in till we see reason to believe other wise is solid just because it is do to him making it so. no real reason to think other wise right now. it might be something else but why over look the simple answer that has not been taken out of the picture yet?

also i was thinking of something could ussop possibly have the seeds to the Stomach Baron? you know the giant plant he was on. i mean could he possibly have that up his sleeve. i mean that would be an awesome super weapon for ussop and if there is some way or some how that he does have that capability wouldn't that be a great weapon VS S.J.W. IDK i have not really developed the theory that much but i guess its might be possible don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^do you think he'll run out of seeds eventually? how can he get more plant one let it bare and den reap them maybe?? his methods of seed collection maybe very interesting
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    ^^do you think he'll run out of seeds eventually? how can he get more plant one let it bare and den reap them maybe?? his methods of seed collection maybe very interesting
    well i am sure he can grow more if he needs to i mean it would be kind of point less if he could not you know. he might get a green house or something on the ship where he can grow his plants or some think.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ya are over thinking things.... Plus I always thought kizaru did a lightsaber type sword like on SW minus the handle and such...

i was wondering if some random person was to just stumble upon one piece would they be the new PIRATE KING??
    and how do you know that you have truly found ''ONE PIECE'' no one besides ROGER and his crew has actually found it yet so what the hell are you looking for really??

just asking
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

^ It's a huge bling that hangs on your neck. Everyone will notice it.

Just thought of this due to Airicks question in the battle thread

Has anything been known to stop Kuma being able to "poof" some1 away other than Kuma's will? If not, what do you think can? If so, what else do you think can? I mean I refuse to believe that in the OPU that seems filled with checks and balances of different abilities and sources, that there is no way (possibly a common way for many strong beings), to utilize to stop being transported away that easily no matter your strength.

well one would be not get hit with it lol. logia might be able to turn element to avoid it so only a piece of them gets sent flying. haki might be able to block him b4 he touches you. speed would be helpful. some one like kizzaru or enel might be able to move fast enough to stop mid air. but no we have not gotten any solid answer yet those are just me speculating. oh and i am also sure that some DF's would be able to be more resilient to this effect than others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Is Brooke Immortal?