Page 113 of 144 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1435

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    This is the way I see it, there is a difference between Marco's regenerative power than to a logia and both has it pros and cons. Like I said you can't hurt a logia with physical attacks without haki, but you can hurt them using other methods such as heat or poison. Logia can activate/deactivate their body to their element and can produce it as well the same way mr.3 or Magellan produces their candle and poison. When they got hit on the face or chest they have the ability to "reconstruct" themselves back and not exactly regenerate. I've never seen a logia reproduces his head again after someone cut it off. They just always reconnect the detach part. But if they can produce their element then it's possible that they can just reproduce a vital part of their body, it's just that I've never seen anyone do it.

Marco's ability is pure regeneration. Since he's not a logia, he's hittable with any kind of attack including physical attacks. But his healing power is much more powerful as he can take on both Kizaru and Akainu attacks head on and be able to regenerate while Ace couldn't.
    My mistake. I put the emphasis on the wrong part of the sentence which made it perpetually confusing. Looking it over, it made perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i never said that
    i said i was wondering if you guys think red dog could "burn" enel since enel is lightning and there for has a higher temp than red dogs magma.
    so what i was really saying if he can not "burn" enel like he did to ace would't that mean that he could not beat enel by his DF abilities?
    Still think Akainu wasn't necessarily completely honest about that. That last attack Ace did against BB look like it would be proportional to the sun in similarity. If that's true, no way magma alone could be hotter than something capable of generating that type of heat.

lol but yeah i mean i am sure we will get more haki vs logia action down the road. but to change the subject how much do you guys think the straw hats being at the war would have helped? like maybe sanji and zoro would have had a small impact but very small at best. i mean i doubt they would have helped much you know. i just wanted to see what you guys thought about that?
    Thinking of this question, although with Luffy vs Enel we were shown that elements could effect users as well as haki, well with Nami's mirage abilities and other lightning abilities, could she have been the perfect 1 theoretically to fight Ao Kiji,(other than Enel), out of all the SH's, and even WB's people during the war? And even now 2yrs later, with more power and control over the lightning abilities, and possibly herself, could she be his perfect enemy and actually have a chance? Or might it be by the end or almost the end of the manga that she could suitably take Aoi Kiji out with evasion, tactics, and lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Still think Akainu wasn't necessarily completely honest about that. That last attack Ace did against BB look like it would be proportional to the sun in similarity. If that's true, no way magma alone could be hotter than something capable of generating that type of heat.
    ace just made a big ball of fire ace did not make a sun. his power was fire not making a real sun that and suns are a lot bigger than that LOL. the thing is weknow it was the truth because ace got burned. also i still think that enel would not be effected by red dogs DF but i have a feeling enel will be back so we might find out LOL
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

man enel would get his ass burned by akainu
    stopp end he won't be back i don't see why oda should bring him back there are a lot of badd villains and
    enemy's. why bring him back ?????

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    man enel would get his ass burned by akainu
    stopp end he won't be back i don't see why oda should bring him back there are a lot of badd villains and
    enemy's. why bring him back ?????
    because enel is one of the most powerful character in OP and explain to me when lightning is hotter than magma how will red dog burn him? by logic he could not. plus if i remember some one said that the green book said that there want more to enels ambition or something than just the moon?

enel will be back he is to bad A** not to be back.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    because enel is one of the most powerful character in OP and explain to me when lightning is hotter than magma how will red dog burn him? by logic he could not. plus if i remember some one said that the green book said that there want more to enels ambition or something than just the moon?

Thats wrong

hell come back just to get his butt kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Thats wrong

hell come back just to get his butt kicked.
    no thats not wrong again luffy only won because he was rubber so if thats your reasoning its not that solid.
    he has just about the most raw destructive power we have seen in the series.
    extreme speed, and haki and he is a logia with a crazy amount of power.
    enel is one of the most powerful characters that we have seen in the series but you just hate enel so its ok that you feel that way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Geez, get off enel's fictional dick there cross..

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    i never said that
    i said i was wondering if you guys think red dog could "burn" enel since enel is lightning and there for has a higher temp than red dogs magma.
    so what i was really saying if he can not "burn" enel like he did to ace would't that mean that he could not beat enel by his DF abilities?
    Well since fire can be hoter then magma and Ace was burnt I don't see why not. Akainu could beat Enel with his DF abilities by combining then with haki. Use the haki in the attack to neutralize his logia abillity and then magmafalcon punch him.

Logically you have to concider all of their abilities if you're having a fiction matchup of fiction characters. Considering that they both have haki their DF mean shit all, they can each nullify each others df abilities and bring it to a match of strength, experience and willpower/Haki; in which case an Admiral would win over Enel. This is of course assuming Enel learns to transfer his obvious skills with Haki into CoA which he wasn't able to do at the time he fought luffy.

no thats not wrong again luffy only won because he was rubber so if thats your reasoning its not that solid.
    he has just about the most raw destructive power we have seen in the series.
    extreme speed, and haki and he is a logia with a crazy amount of power.
    enel is one of the most powerful characters that we have seen in the series but you just hate enel so its ok that you feel that way
    Fine then 'Enel will come back to get his ass kicked' by Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Geez, get off enel's fictional dick there cross..
    Leave him alone One piece. It's not his fault Enel gives him a lightning rod
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

We can't tell who will win or lose.
    1st of all, we know Akainu should have CoA and CoO but we've never seen him use it once.
    He constantly relies on his DF.
    Enel moves fast as hell as we've seen and he has his 10x enhanced CoO, which he does use, and pretty much evades everything. The times he did get hit was by (his) surprise (seastone, luffys 1st bazooka, etc...)

We don't know if its even possible for akaiu to "use the haki" in his magmatic attacks.
    My guess is that logias can use it in their non-elemental state & do CoA-equipped punches. etc...

Magma is a viscous substance while lightning is an energy = sub-atomic particles that you can't touch.
    What would happen if akainu magma-fists Enel? would it affect him or just pass through him?
    What would happen when Enel would for example El Thor akainu? I'm fairly certain magma won't act like an insulator.

He could counter it with a big magma blast to block it from being hit himself, but what if he doesn't?
    We don't know enough about haki that we can tell if CoA would block it or w/e.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Actually all 3 of the admirals Akainu included used CoA combined to block whitebeards Quake harming the execution platform. Since Akainu is powerful enough to spread out his Haki to guard an area it would be silly to assume he couldn't use it on only his body.
    We also know that Haki can stop logia abillities, both energy or substance,
    Rayleigh stopped a beam of light with his haki enhanced sword, Shanks also managed to block Magma with a Haki enhanced sword. So yeah their abilities mean nothing in this matchup
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar