Page 112 of 144 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Guessing that 1st sentence was a mistake. If not please explain.
    Actually judging by how well Marco took Kizaru's light beam jewel attack, (nicknaming it, forgot it's actual name) and others, his healing speed is fast enough if he had deactivated it to save Luffy, and possibly reactivated it, while Akainu's magma arm was still in him, or right after it was taken out, it seems like he would have healed from it, and lived on as if it was any other temporary injury he took during the war.
    Thanks Daz , arisart, for at least giving it some consideration. Guess we really wouldn't have been able to come to anything conclusive really anyway. Just 1 of those things that once and a while makes me wonder.
    This is the way I see it, there is a difference between Marco's regenerative power than to a logia and both has it pros and cons. Like I said you can't hurt a logia with physical attacks without haki, but you can hurt them using other methods such as heat or poison. Logia can activate/deactivate their body to their element and can produce it as well the same way mr.3 or Magellan produces their candle and poison. When they got hit on the face or chest they have the ability to "reconstruct" themselves back and not exactly regenerate. I've never seen a logia reproduces his head again after someone cut it off. They just always reconnect the detach part. But if they can produce their element then it's possible that they can just reproduce a vital part of their body, it's just that I've never seen anyone do it.

Marco's ability is pure regeneration. Since he's not a logia, he's hittable with any kind of attack including physical attacks. But his healing power is much more powerful as he can take on both Kizaru and Akainu attacks head on and be able to regenerate while Ace couldn't.

sig made by me

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    It wouldnt had matterd if ace was in Fire mode ore in normal mode cause it was said that Aces Element was under Akainus so he would killed any ways

Spoiler!

But that cut head off thing, Have to agree with you their practcliy dont reproduce their parts their just gather their Element back.

Logias have 2 states when they'r conscious: solid-form or element-form (where attacks go right though them etc...)
    Ace simply Jumped in front of luffy with his body in a solid state to protect him, fully aware he would die doing so.
    If he had turned himself into fire and become intangible, Akainu's attack would have went right through him and killed luffy.
    That's what I believe.
    The only thing that fucked it all up was the 'lava is hotter than fire'-explaination -.-
    (I know it's true, but seriously? It pretty much spoils Ace's Sacrifice)

It's the same as at the restaurant when Luffy slammed into Smoker who simply was in his solid form, focusing on Ace.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Logias have 2 states when they'r conscious: solid-form or element-form (where attacks go right though them etc...)
    Ace simply Jumped in front of luffy with his body in a solid state to protect him, fully aware he would die doing so.
    If he had turned himself into fire and become intangible, Akainu's attack would have went right through him and killed luffy.
    That's what I believe.
    The only thing that fucked it all up was the 'lava is hotter than fire'-explaination -.-

It's the same as at the restaurant when Luffy slammed into Smoker who simply was in his solid form, focusing on Ace.
    Yes i like this explanation, Akanui was probably just tryin to souns superior and pompous when he mentioned magma is hotter than fire, Because if you really think about it you can't burn fire

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Yes i like this explanation, Akanui was probably just tryin to souns superior and pompous when he mentioned magma is hotter than fire, Because if you really think about it you can't burn fire
    thats correct fire cant be burned google it guys cause im to lazy to explain

EDIT: But since this is and stays a manga its not THAT huge problem... Oda just tried to make it easyer for the fans
    Last edited by In your head!!!; 03-01-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Marco's ability is pure regeneration. Since he's not a logia, he's hittable with any kind of attack including physical attacks. But his healing power is much more powerful as he can take on both Kizaru and Akainu attacks head on and be able to regenerate while Ace couldn't.
    great explanation and if you look closely enough at the page where he takes on kizaru its not fully shown but his body is shredded and the its heals its self
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    That's what I believe.

i love this explanation to and if you think about it if ace had went in there in fire mode he and luffy would have been hurt but im surprised he did not try to bloke it or deflect it some how but..........

and smoker just got better at using his DF. like croc said he trained his to the point where its a reflex or something like that and in the war smoker took a blind hit in smoke mode like when luffy got him. it just really depends on how skilled the user is.

AND

since lightning is hotter than magma does that mean that red dog could not burn enel i mean i think that makes sense right? i mean in one piece logic any way.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    great explanation and if you look closely enough at the page where he takes on kizaru its not fully shown but his body is shredded and the its heals its self

i love this explanation to and if you think about it if ace had went in there in fire mode he and luffy would have been hurt but im surprised he did not try to bloke it or deflect it some how but..........

and smoker just got better at using his DF. like croc said he trained his to the point where its a reflex or something like that and in the war smoker took a blind hit in smoke mode like when luffy got him. it just really depends on how skilled the user is.

AND

since lightning is hotter than magma does that mean that red dog could not burn enel i mean i think that makes sense right? i mean in one piece logic any way.
    i don't think enel could burn akainu . lightening is hot but it's not the main force of lightening
    the question is could lightining affect magma

^ Well, by akainu's reasoning, he should get burned since the atmosphere is heated by the electrical discharge to the order of 20,000 degrees C (3 times the temperature of the surface of the sun), and can reach to 30 000 K (55,000 F)

But true, in OP things won't get too theoretical. As for lighning affecting magma:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 03-04-2011 at 03:22 AM.

^Heh, you need to do a better job than that FB. It's getting old.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i don't think enel could burn akainu . lightening is hot but it's not the main force of lightening
    the question is could lightining affect magma
    i never said that
    i said i was wondering if you guys think red dog could "burn" enel since enel is lightning and there for has a higher temp than red dogs magma.
    so what i was really saying if he can not "burn" enel like he did to ace would't that mean that he could not beat enel by his DF abilities?
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]