Page 111 of 144 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1435
    WELL YEAH felt that way two i mean maybe if it was just the monster trio charging in because i think the rest of them would have just slowed luffy down dont you think? and even if it was just the trio and they did not slow him down they still would have had little to not effect on the out come i just wanted some other thoughts on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Ruffy is on an complete different level then the rest of the crew even sanji and zorro, but that level wasnt enought for the war i think even sanji and zorro would slow him down

well i disagree there i do not think zoro and sanji would have hindered him in the war i just do not think they would have changed the out come. but to be fair to your side zoro and sanji were both hurting so if they did end up at the war you might be right, they might have harmed more than helped.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    + i think when they would get hurt ruffy would be in an fucking situation dying brother in the front and dying crewmate on the back

yeah i agree with that i mean i doubt sanji could keep up with the VA's and the war lords and mihawk would have pawned zoro so it would not have been good thats for sure.,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey has anyone ask if bepo could be a hiking bear, like on the chopper arc...
    I doubt that. If Bepo was a hiking bear he would have been offended everytime someone passes by him.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post

thats a much better way to say it and we do not really know lol the thing is oda has not fully explained the effect of haki on logias. obviously there are some inconsistencies like when marco and vista hit red dog. it might have something to do with kings haki and non kings haki but we do not really know yet. but right now i would guess and say the way he was going after luffy i think he should be ok at least i thing so.
    I don't see any inconsistency. If Akainu could survive a haki+quake punch from WB then a sword and claw slice + haki ain't that shit to him. Imo slashing attacks is not a good idea for fighting logias coz it won't inflict pain as much as a hard punch. If you slash a logias arm even with haki, the damage you caused is just temporary until the logia regenerate or reconstructed himself. Unlike a hard punch + haki, the pain or damage would still be there.

Actually kind of agree with Cross on this 1. Yes i get that haki makes logias hittable. But if you think about it:
    1.WB normal quake powers would do nothing to lava but shake it around and eventually he would reform.
    2. Haki makes Logias able to get hit and have it effect them with pain and worse, like that of a normal human. In addition it should be noted that while using haki vital areas still seem as damaging to logia-users as vital areas are to average humans anytime.
    3. Since this war besides luffy's water against Croc and Luffy's rubber against Enel this was the 1st time we really saw a logia user get hurt in the manga, we don't know how they heal or if they need to heal after suffering damage.
    4. If WB hits a logia with a combination of his his fruit abilities and haki,)(which IMHO it looks like he did @ least twice), then it could open to the possibility that WB made Akainu experience his quake powers as a hit or hits meaning , well imagine if a normal human had a quake initiate from his stomach or his head. If he didn't die there would probably be some complications possibly unseen @ 1st.
    5. Add to that what I said about the parallels. And finally
    6. The fact that for the most part the WG navy suffered no setbacks (important) people-wise makes me think that the war's effect has been more subtle, and possibly continuing that pattern would be for 1 of their top officials to be effected by the war in a subtle way that just doesn't necessarily allow them to be at their best.

All of this is just to point out that IMHO, it makes sense and could make the results of the war a little more even for both sides.
    1. That is correct as WB never hurt Aokiji when he hit him with his long distance quake shot.

2. That is true

3. Well they heal the same as humans do but I dunno if their logia abilities would help except on BB df which I think it can.

4. Possible but like Daz said, Akainu is just one bad mofo.

Not quite sure what you were trying to say by "4.
    I didn't mention Ace because according to Akainu he beat Ace with his ability's superiority alone, not haki. The reason Ace died could then be seen as Ace's fault for choosing to become solid in order to protect Luffy. Also with a fatal literal molten hole in his chest I doubt any fruit besides Marco's could heal some1 fast enough whether they did or didn't have some type of slowly healing abilities.

Actually you kind of helped proved my point. These logia users are forced against their will and abilities to bleed(don't even know where the blood comes from if these people are made of ice, fire, lava, lightning, etc.) from haki attacks yet later it doesn't show on them, so there must be some degree of healing after the blow or all these blows are in themself adding up to kill the logia user. I actually just mean they heal even with the fruit basically just like a normal human except maybe a little faster, over time, unless like in a human it is too much to heal in too little time. If Akainu or all logia DF-users can bleed and feel pain especially in places that seem just as vital to a average human being...
    Than if Akainu was hit by a quake magnified physical haki blow to any of these vital areas, it's possible and likely that Akainu would be affected possiblyalso in long term ways, the same way that a normal person would be hurt by a severe blow to vital areas possibly in long term ways.
    I think Ace choose to be solid to protect Luffy. But why not regenerate after being hit? It's because Logias only immune to physical attacks without haki. Akainu burned Ace internal organs and there's no going back there. Marco's ability is to regenerate from any wounds but to a certain degree of course.

It's because logia abilities are activated and deactivated. They are always on their human form when they are not fighting, otherwise Akainu would have burned everything around him. So if a someone hit one with enough haki to bypass the logia ability and reach into the user human form, they'll bleed.

But my point before was that if combined with haki these logia users and (now as you put it are not immune to sickness, pain, or death) then they wouldn't be immune to some aftereffects of being quaked by WB's fruit as well, right?
    Very possible since they will always has to retort back to their human body. Plus it will make them more hax if they don't.

sig made by me

that makes sense but are you saying that ace knew his powers would not regenerate him or did he just jump in with out thinking of the consequences ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    that makes sense but are you saying that ace knew his powers would not regenerate him or did he just jump in with out thinking of the consequences ?
    He probably knew but he didn't care about the consequences. He just wanted to save Luffy.

sig made by me

yeah i agree with you there i did not think ace would make a rookie move like that and it sounds more touching that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's because Logias only immune to physical attacks without haki. Akainu burned Ace internal organs and there's no going back there. Marco's ability is to regenerate from any wounds but to a certain degree of course.

It's because logia abilities are activated and deactivated. They are always on their human form when they are not fighting, otherwise Akainu would have burned everything around him. So if a someone hit one with enough haki to bypass the logia ability and reach into the user human form, they'll bleed.
    Guessing that 1st sentence was a mistake. If not please explain.
    Actually judging by how well Marco took Kizaru's light beam jewel attack, (nicknaming it, forgot it's actual name) and others, his healing speed is fast enough if he had deactivated it to save Luffy, and possibly reactivated it, while Akainu's magma arm was still in him, or right after it was taken out, it seems like he would have healed from it, and lived on as if it was any other temporary injury he took during the war.
    Thanks Daz , arisart, for at least giving it some consideration. Guess we really wouldn't have been able to come to anything conclusive really anyway. Just 1 of those things that once and a while makes me wonder.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 03-04-2011 at 09:33 AM.