Page 10 of 144 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Is gear 2 super speed? and if so his gomu pistol, is it him actually hitting something or is it air? It never looks like hes hit anyone with his fist, he just punches the air and then theres a hit on the guy already, im confused about this.

EDIT**

Also I wanted to know what page in the manga had more information about that warthog lady (from Thriller Bark arc) mom. I thought she was strong or something but I don't remember where I read that.
    Basically, Luffy's Gear 2nd speeds up all of his attacks. We (the readers) just can't see his attacks traveling the distance to his opponents.

About Lola's mom, if I remember correctly, I think it was just said that she was a captain of some pirates in the new world and that was it. It was near the end the Thriller Bark arc.

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Is gear 2 super speed? and if so his gomu pistol, is it him actually hitting something or is it air? It never looks like hes hit anyone with his fist, he just punches the air and then theres a hit on the guy already, im confused about this.

EDIT**

Also I wanted to know what page in the manga had more information about that warthog lady (from Thriller Bark arc) mom. I thought she was strong or something but I don't remember where I read that.
    About Lola's mom

Ahh thanks you two.

For some reason I thought she was some sub captain of WB or up on their level or something, Im probably wrong and just imagined that haha.

One more question:

That giant government guy who saved Robin in Ohara, did he die? I think I remember him bring frozen over but don't remember if Aokiji killed him or just frozen him to stop him.
    A pie in the sky?

Banned
    Ahh thanks you two.

For some reason I thought she was some sub captain of WB or up on their level or something, Im probably wrong and just imagined that haha.

One more question:

That giant government guy who saved Robin in Ohara, did he die? I think I remember him bring frozen over but don't remember if Aokiji killed him or just frozen him to stop him.
    Oda probably made it look as if he died but nothing is confirmed. Knowing Oda we'll meet him someone enough.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Oda probably made it look as if he died but nothing is confirmed. Knowing Oda we'll meet him someone enough.
    It would be nothing short of 'WTF!!!' if that giant showed up again considering the circumstances he was in. A completely iced over giant survived a Buster Call on Ohara? The same Buster Call that wiped Ohara off the map....Just wow. He's gotta be dead.

Question:

Does WB have one of those 20 "most greatest swords ever"? Even though its a halberd I kinda thought it might be considered one?

Milhawk too, does he have one? Ugh can't remember anything
    A pie in the sky?

Question:

Does WB have one of those 20 "most greatest swords ever"? Even though its a halberd I kinda thought it might be considered one?

Milhawk too, does he have one? Ugh can't remember anything
    The all the named blades are swords, a halberd wouldn't count. Mihawk has the "strongest sword in the world", a named bladed (it's one of the 12 "Supreme Grade Swords"), Kokutou Yoru.

can anybody tell where the hell are those supernovas?? other then luffy and zoro of course... are they been catch by kizaru and the marine?? if yes shouldnt they are also in impel down??

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    The all the named blades are swords, a halberd wouldn't count. Mihawk has the "strongest sword in the world", a named bladed (it's one of the 12 "Supreme Grade Swords"), Kokutou Yoru.
    mm.. can u tell me in which chapter that they talked about the swords names that u mention?? cause i dont ever remember any chapter that talked about sword if i'm not mistaken...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    can anybody tell where the hell are those supernovas?? other then luffy and zoro of course... are they been catch by kizaru and the marine?? if yes shouldnt they are also in impel down??
    Seems like they escaped. They are probably in the New World by now causing trouble now that there is a power vacuum due to WB taking all his allies to get Ace back.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    mm.. can u tell me in which chapter that they talked about the swords names that u mention?? cause i dont ever remember any chapter that talked about sword if i'm not mistaken...
    The chapter where you get the name of Mihawks sword is:
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/51/16/
    The chapter where you learn about the grades of swords is:
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/97/01/

But neither is a particularly good translation, so I suggest the One Piece Wiki. It is very good on not perpetuating rumours and gives very detailed information about the manga from both the chapters and the SBSs.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

One Piece

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/12-13/

could the really ugly woman (4th panel from the left) be Lola's mom? She was supposed to be a great pirate.