Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1435
    HAHA well lol no water logia will happen but we have ice so maybe steam is an option? lol that was random but oh well LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well when a DF user goes in to the water is the DF changed his body that change stays the same they just become "useless" so if a man was made of wood he would still be useless but he would float if his body was wood. that is if he was a logia. if he was a peramicia and could just produce wood he could just make a ship as you kind of said. at least thats what i understand i do not have knowledge of any SBS dealing with that but it would be something to ask oda.
    Yes he would float (assuming he's a logia) just like Brook being able to run on water coz he's light. I don't know if he could use his ability but I guess he won't coz he's in direct contact on the water and his body would suck the water eventually. Hashirama would be one hell of a pirate though Akainu will fuck him up bad.

If my memory serves me correctly, Oda said he'll never create a water logia, so a water manipulator won't exist in OP. Tobirama is better eating the edo tensei nomi anyway. He could just revive Roger and WB and rule the sea.

And why am I answering this seriously?
    Great replies, guys. Much appreciated.

Oh and arisart, serious questions require serious answers

Akainu f**ks up the whole lot of em don't he, why isn't he fleet admiral yet, replacing sengoku?

Ok, now I'm curious bout something else. What's stopping that shichibukai (the batshit crazy one) the one who manipulates shadows, to go and control whitebeard and Ace's bodies. Can he only control the living or dead corpses too? I know whitebeard's DF is stolen so his corpse would be useless, but why can't he control Ace's body just like an Edo Tensei.

So the difference between a logica and paramecia is basically that logia's made of a certain ability, paramecia produces a certain ability? So whitebeard was paramecia?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    The woodlogia thing would be in damn problems if hes made out of the wrong wood cause their are several sorts who cant swin on water xD

Df users, when under water can only activate, their abilities through 3. persons like luffy in arlong park when he got streched his neck till over the water. Their just not able to move anymore and activate their abilities on their own. at least thats how i understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Akainu f**ks up the whole lot of em don't he, why isn't he fleet admiral yet, replacing sengoku?
    Becuase of his sadistic personality and the fact he is unfit to order the intire navy. It takes more then power to be fleet admiral.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

One Piece

So the difference between a logica and paramecia is basically that logia's made of a certain ability, paramecia produces a certain ability? So whitebeard was paramecia?
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well when a DF user goes in to the water is the DF changed his body that change stays the same they just become "useless" so if a man was made of wood he would still be useless but he would float if his body was wood. that is if he was a logia. if he was a peramicia and could just produce wood he could just make a ship as you kind of said. at least thats what i understand i do not have knowledge of any SBS dealing with that but it would be something to ask oda.
    Confused by this? Logia's produce whatever element they're made out of also. How else do you explain BB's giant black hole attack and Ace's flame emperor attack.
    Speaking of which, I wonder why he didn't use that during the war. It probably would've easily brought the pirates enough time to escape, and possibly taken out a lot of possible enemies. Wonder if it takes too much time/energy and or concentration to make?

What's stopping that shichibukai (the batshit crazy one) the one who manipulates shadows, to go and control whitebeard and Ace's bodies. Can he only control the living or dead corpses too? I know whitebeard's DF is stolen so his corpse would be useless, but why can't he control Ace's body just like an Edo Tensei.
    The in the way I understand it it works kind of the opposite way of ET except they both produce "Zombies" in effect. Gecko Moira takes the shadow/(half life-force w.e. you want to call it) and puts it into a functional corpse. Then then this zombie becomes loyal and normally forgets his past except basics and fighting ability. Somehow they can still become stronger effectively. Anyway, normally the shadows merge completely by sunrise and and the real body soon dies leaving an automatic eternal loyal zombie. He could probably put some1 else's shadow into WB and Ace's copses but they would probably have to decently strong to truly tap into the body's full capabilities. Also it's been 2 years, (and with WB missing a chunk of his brain) so the body would probably be need to be fixed up by that doctor. During the war Moira mentioned how he didn't like Doflamingo slicing Oarz/Oars leg so physical handicaps probably reduce a zombie's ability to move,(especially with all that weight resting on that leg). As for would Ace still have a logia's body, I'm not sure. Interesting thought, though.

But b/c of the way he disappeared from Doflamingo I'm guessing he would never get the chance to get that close to WB's, Ace's or Oars/Oarz body.

Made me think of another question. From the manga and the anime I don't think I could really compare their sizes. And Moira said something like Oars/Oarz was even bigger than his dad. Is there some data book that shows the exact difference in height between Oars/Oarz and his dad?

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Confused by this? Logia's produce whatever element they're made out of also. How else do you explain BB's giant black hole attack and Ace's flame emperor attack.
    Speaking of which, I wonder why he didn't use that during the war. It probably would've easily brought the pirates enough time to escape, and possibly taken out a lot of possible enemies. Wonder if it takes too much time/energy and or concentration to make?

The in the way I understand it it works kind of the opposite way of ET except they both produce "Zombies" in effect. Gecko Moira takes the shadow/(half life-force w.e. you want to call it) and puts it into a functional corpse. Then then this zombie becomes loyal and normally forgets his past except basics and fighting ability. Somehow they can still become stronger effectively. Anyway, normally the shadows merge completely by sunrise and and the real body soon dies leaving an automatic eternal loyal zombie. He could probably put some1 else's shadow into WB and Ace's copses but they would probably have to decently strong to truly tap into the body's full capabilities. Also it's been 2 years, (and with WB missing a chunk of his brain) so the body would probably be need to be fixed up by that doctor. During the war Moira mentioned how he didn't like Doflamingo slicing Oarz/Oars leg so physical handicaps probably reduce a zombie's ability to move,(especially with all that weight resting on that leg). As for would Ace still have a logia's body, I'm not sure. Interesting thought, though.

But b/c of the way he disappeared from Doflamingo I'm guessing he would never get the chance to get that close to WB's, Ace's or Oars/Oarz body.

Made me think of another question. From the manga and the anime I don't think I could really compare their sizes. And Moira said something like Oars/Oarz was even bigger than his dad. Is there some data book that shows the exact difference in height between Oars/Oarz and his dad?
    That's not ENTIRELY accurate, although it's pretty close. Mr. 3 can produce his substance (as can Megellan), but neither of them are logia (which they really should be. How bad ass would Megellan be if he was made out of poison?!). I think the real difference is that the Logia user's entire body is made out of their element, while maintaining a human appearance (but then THAT'S not even true, as Luffy is not a Logia, but he is clearly made out of rubber!). You know what: Screw it! I don't know. The way you can tell the difference is when Oda decides to slap a label on the character.

But yeah, Ace and Whitebeard's body would be useless without a strong-willed shadow in them, willing to fight to that body's full potential. But whether zombies can still use the DF they had in life hasn't been shown. Interesting concept though.

I've read somewhere that the difference in their sizes roughly boils down to the following:
    --Oz/Odz: HOLY FUCK!*
    --Oars Jr: HOLY FUCKING ASSCRACKERS!!!*
    (*source needed)
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 02-23-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Great replies, guys. Much appreciated.

Oh and arisart, serious questions require serious answers

Ok, now I'm curious bout something else. What's stopping that shichibukai (the batshit crazy one) the one who manipulates shadows, to go and control whitebeard and Ace's bodies. Can he only control the living or dead corpses too? I know whitebeard's DF is stolen so his corpse would be useless, but why can't he control Ace's body just like an Edo Tensei.

yeah you got it thats about what it boils down to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    That's not ENTIRELY accurate, although it's pretty close. Mr. 3 can produce his substance (as can Megellan), but neither of them are logia (which they really should be. How bad ass would Megellan be if he was made out of poison?!). I think the real difference is that the Logia user's entire body is made out of their element, while maintaining a human appearance (but then THAT'S not even true, as Luffy is not a Logia, but he is clearly made out of rubber!). You know what: Screw it! I don't know. The way you can tell the difference is when Oda decides to slap a label on the character.

But yeah, Ace and Whitebeard's body would be useless without a strong-willed shadow in them, willing to fight to that body's full potential. But whether zombies can still use the DF they had in life hasn't been shown. Interesting concept though.

I've read somewhere that the difference in their sizes roughly boils down to the following:
    --Oz/Odz: HOLY FUCK!*
    --Oars Jr: HOLY FUCKING ASSCRACKERS!!!*
    (*source needed)
    HAHA thats about right LOL. the thing is if they can produce it but not be it, its a peramicia. and if you can be it you a logia. the thing with luffy is rubber is not really an element like MR.3 and i guess since he is not fluid that counts to i guess. but
    the definitions are
    "users of Paramecia Devil Fruits gains super-human physical abilities or powers. Other users can alter features of their bodies or their environment. Finally, there are some users than can manipulate and generate some kinds of substances." wiki

"users of Logia Devil Fruits gain the ability to transform themselves into an element (making them intangible or indestructible, the exception being the Darkness Logia power which keeps the human body and makes the user more vulnerable towards pain). They also gain every ability related to that element and gain the skill to disperse, control and rejoin any part of their bodies while conscious and in control of their powers (including explosions, bullet wounds or cuts). Logia users can move every part of their transformed bodies while in element form." wiki

that sums it up a bit.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Personally don't trust wiki either. But once again I see you ignored the part that logias produce their element as well.

so, that is really not important to the distinction .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Except it is in that as mentioned the only true difference is that all logias can produce their element and as you mentioned their elements are intangible or indestructible except in the case of BB. Not all paramecia produce their element. Judging from what we know so far, Luffy and Joze both have changed their bodies but don't go producing it. In fact so far it seems like Mr. 3 and Magellan are the only 2 paramecia that can produce more than their body, of their element, because theirs are not so solid at first.