Page 104 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1435
    It's target, says so in the translation.

Do we know when were DFs first discovered?

I'm having a hard time remembering if there was ever something mentioned like this.

Never mentioned to my knowledge, although my memory sucks.

Beginning to also think the saying a Devil Fruit takes 50 years to grow again is BS too. I don't remember that on the SBS or the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Do we know when were DFs first discovered?

I'm having a hard time remembering if there was ever something mentioned like this.
    yeah we do not have much information on that i mean all we really have are some legends and stories from some characters not really any facts at least not yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    And we're not gunna get any til the dr vegapunk arc. Which is annoying
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

All we know DF do come back as hinted by Oda on the SBS.

sig made by me

yeah i mean oda could surprise us with some DF info at random but more than likely we will not get much till we see vega punk
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok, I just had a random thought in my head, wanted to get it out there.

Whoever eats a Devil Fruit loses their ability to swim right? What if a DF user eats the Moku-Moku (woody woody) fruit, would they be able to if not swim, atleast float? you know since they're made of wood.

I was thinking Senju Hashirama would've made one hell of a pirate, he could create entire ships out of his wood, and if he were ever to lose a leg, he'd have a wooden leg available all the time, lol.

Even Tobirama too with his ability to manipulate vast amounts of water would've made a good pirate, the senju brothers would rule the seven seas together.

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

well when a DF user goes in to the water is the DF changed his body that change stays the same they just become "useless" so if a man was made of wood he would still be useless but he would float if his body was wood. that is if he was a logia. if he was a peramicia and could just produce wood he could just make a ship as you kind of said. at least thats what i understand i do not have knowledge of any SBS dealing with that but it would be something to ask oda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    ok, I just had a random thought in my head, wanted to get it out there.

Whoever eats a Devil Fruit loses their ability to swim right? What if a DF user eats the Moku-Moku (woody woody) fruit, would they be able to if not swim, atleast float? you know since they're made of wood.

I was thinking Senju Hashirama would've made one hell of a pirate, he could create entire ships out of his wood, and if he were ever to lose a leg, he'd have a wooden leg available all the time, lol.

Even Tobirama too with his ability to manipulate vast amounts of water would've made a good pirate, the senju brothers would rule the seven seas together.

Yes he would float (assuming he's a logia) just like Brook being able to run on water coz he's light. I don't know if he could use his ability but I guess he won't coz he's in direct contact on the water and his body would suck the water eventually. Hashirama would be one hell of a pirate though Akainu will fuck him up bad.

If my memory serves me correctly, Oda said he'll never create a water logia, so a water manipulator won't exist in OP. Tobirama is better eating the edo tensei nomi anyway. He could just revive Roger and WB and rule the sea.

And why am I answering this seriously?

sig made by me