Page 100 of 144 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1435
  1. #991
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697
    I think the reason why bb can use 2 and maybe more df´s is course he absorbed it from Wb thanks to the Darknesslogia df, and stores the power somewhere in his body. Wich means hes using only 1 power the power of the Logia and not the power from the earthquake fruit. He uses the power of The logia to activate the earthquake abillities. Thats the reason why he isnt effectet by the "you die if you eat 2 fruits" rule.

  2. #992
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    so blackbeard is a fireman with a fully equiped firesuit lol
    to go with your fire man thing the fire man him self can still be burned but you just messing with me at this point any way so what does it matter
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I think the reason why bb can use 2 and maybe more df´s is course he absorbed it from Wb thanks to the Darknesslogia df, and stores the power somewhere in his body. Wich means hes using only 1 power the power of the Logia and not the power from the earthquake fruit. He uses the power of The logia to activate the earthquake abillities. Thats the reason why he isnt effectet by the "you die if you eat 2 fruits" rule.
    either way he is the exception to the rule not the new rule just the exception
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #993
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I don't believe that BB had the stupid Cerberus fruit or that he is going to get another DF...
    Yo what's your religion called? I about to start practicing it.

  4. #994

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    none of that is the point the point is BB is not normal meaning the norms such as not being able to eat to DF's will no apply to him but it does to every one else. weather there are other exceptions to the rule that is another story but, that fact it true to every one else in till proven other wise. that is like saying that since one person can put his hand in to fire and not get burned that no one can be burned by fire and we all know that that is not true. that guy is special that does not mean that the fact that fire can burn you is not true.
    ok fine ill change it
    if you put your hand in fire and leave it there. the point is fire burns you. if some one has something special about them that keeps there skin from being burned that does not mean that fire can not burn people. same with BB and 2 DF's
    Huh, your analogy does not apply. I'm not saying everybody has the ability to live after eating 2 fruits in 1 body. I am just saying if BB ate WB's fruit as well as his previous fruit he has lived after eating 2 fruits. Unless a further explanation by Oda-san in the future reveals that either BB has not eaten 2 fruit, or both fruit are not kept in the same body, then Oda has broken the rule he himself established using the character to state this rule of the OPU. I will definitely give you 2 things, Oda never said they would die right away, and I am assuming BB consumed both fruit, I just assumed that as I'm sure I was not alone in that, so Oda could still say something else happened. If he really meant they will die eventually but BB didn't consume 2 fruit into his body then so be it , he didn't break his rule and BB is still not an exception B/c the rule does not apply to him. But I would have to say I would be disappointed B/c every1 dies eventually so what's would be the big deal about consuming 2DF? But if what he meant was that they would die right away after consuming 2 DF into 1 body/being, and that BB has consumed 2 DF's into his 1 body/being, then he is breaking his rule. It all comes down to word choice and the meaning of those words.

    Wow. You really need to read the entirety of my post. I even highlighted the important part for you. The way you say it, BB automatically becomes the exception to the rule B/c he lived even though the rule says he should have died.
    What was the established canon rule before BB ate the 2nd fruit? To summarize: something to the point that 1 body/being would die from the introduction of 2 Df consumed into said 1 body/being.

    Even if he has 2 hearts, 2 brains, 2 consciousnesses, 2 bodies combined into 1 body/being he is still 1 body/being. If he is not 1 body/being then the rule does not apply to him anyway. Not sure of the wording but i think The rule even covers animals and things that eat fruit somehow. They were supposed to die if they eat 2 Df in 1 body/being. This means in order to be an exception to that rule he would have to be not alive in the first place, died and came back to life somehow from the 2 DF in 1 body, or somehow be 2 distinct seperate bodies in the form of 1 body so that a fruit went to each seperate bodies.
    There are still some ways that i might not have stated that Oda-san can reasonably come up with an explanation that means he didn't break his rule, but saying BB is different or special ONLY UP until this point, does not satisfy an explanation that explains how he is different or special enough to have 1 body with 2 DF's in it but still be alive. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Oda-san made a mistake and broke his rule, B/c I really get the feeling that is what bothers you enough to not understand the logic and veracity of what I am posting. I'm saying Oda-san possibly or probably planned this all along which is why he established the rule. To break it later. To shatter, us the reader's, concept of what is possible in the OPU. I think he might have even foreshadowed this with the specialness of BB's fruit. But yes that last 4 sentences is as far as my knowledge today only IMHO.


    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    I think the reason why bb can use 2 and maybe more df´s is course he absorbed it from Wb thanks to the Darknesslogia df, and stores the power somewhere in his body. Wich means hes using only 1 power the power of the Logia and not the power from the earthquake fruit. He uses the power of The logia to activate the earthquake abillities. Thats the reason why he isnt effected by the "you die if you eat 2 fruits" rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    either way he is the exception to the rule not the new rule just the exception
    Actually no, there is a difference. "In your head" way means that he has the power of the fruit without actually taking the 2 fruit into his one body. Therefore in that case he could be considered an exception to the rule, or even the rule/law not applying to him at all, technically, since he didn't actually take 2 fruit into his 1 body.


    Earlier I mentioned this but Oda stated this rule as a fundamental rule of the OPU created by him. Therefore if you want to give an analogy of the same degree in our real life I will use the example of gravity. Even allowing for the presence of superhuman individuals human beings(which I don't even believe in), if a human being jumps straight off the ground, the law/rule of gravity states that eventually they will come back down to earth. if some1 did not and just floated, flew B/c of telekinesis, etc. for the rest of their life, then they are not the exception to the rule/law. They have defied the law/rule or just simply broken the law/rule of gravity. In that I mean simply that this single person have done that which should have been impossible according to established, rules/laws of gravity. Not that everybody can do it or could have done so or can do so, but that this 1 person did so this 1 time. I am not saying necessarily, that in this instance gravity itself has broken down and no longer functions.

    But it does make it more likely that another person can do it do you really think BB is unique in all the OPU past, present, and future?

    So like I stated until now Oda has not given a full explanation to satisfy the fact that BB is special, and why this specialness makes him the exception to rule. Till then, your way of viewing this is speculation. My way is speculation too but unless proven wrong later, about any of the original circumstances mentioned above my speculation is right.

    To sum up either the law/rule has been broken/defyed or Oda will later reveal some information that he has not revealed yet that explains some facts of the situation that the readers,both you and I, were not previously aware of from our limited point of view. In which case I would be wrong but how was I to know this with the limited info at this point in time.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 12-18-2010 at 08:58 AM.

  5. #995
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,484
    OK.. so let me ask this question cross..

    I know i havent been following this too well... but you are saying that BB has DNA that allows him to have 2 DFs, correct? Sure, its possible.. but id say not likely.. For one, how the hell would he know his genetics would enable to have multiple DFs? I doubt his mom or dad are going to be like, " oh son, our DNA allows us to have 2 DFs, use it well." ... I think not..
    And i kinda doubt hed test it.. seeing as he would likely end up dead.. So he would have to be 99% sure hed survive...
    But maybe Dr. Vegapunk or some other scientist modified his body.. with some plot-hole miracle technique..
    But maybe its the D. - but then all people with the D. could have multiple DFs.. But that might be genetics there.. no other D. but BB might know about it, and none would want to risk their life when they think theyll die for sure..

    And well, i just thought of something.. His fruit allows him to absorb a DF users powers, right? We saw that against Ace, anyway(i think).. But i wonder what would happen if he absorbed the powers from the actual fruit or power source? Thatd probably allow him to use it, seeing as its power would be made- but in BB.. Although im not positive his powers actual absorb it, nullify might be a better word... but im kinda tired and cant fully recall what exactly it does.. and too lazy too look up. :-p

    *edit* shit, i just noticed in your head posts.. my last part is pretty much a repeat, apparently. But i was also wondering if hed be able to use both at the same time.. Almost put that in there but didnt, as it does not necessarily mean he cant use both at once.

  6. #996
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    look SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z i am not going to read all of that long post right now because it is 3 AM so let me put it this way we know why BB has 2 DF and we can not just say what we already know is wrong just because we like another scenario better. BB is the exception to the rule. but let me put it this way, it would make no sense for lets say the would gov to spread fake info about 2 DF killing you because that would limit the World gov's power. none of the marines or any gov figures could have 2 DF's because that would give away the secret and that would limit there own military power. in other words it is just not a good move to do because then that takes marines offices have 2 DF powers off the table it would just be a terrible move on there part. so again BB is the exception, that is what we have been given and that makes the most sense.

    and CS my thought was when that pic was first posted was that i do not think BB's body is different because he ate a DF that made him different i think he is just a genetic freak, just a mutation. a twist of fate if you will. but know one really knows how he is different there are several scenarios there. we just know that he is different in some way.
    Last edited by cross777; 12-18-2010 at 09:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #997
    Fine read the post later and respond. But why respond now if you haven't read it? It makes your argument seem like, "I'm right simple as that, I shall ignore your post and you just accept that". This why I think you are not getting it. You would understand if you read the whole entirety of the posts. And you would see you are not as right as you think you are. As for your other point I 'm not really sure what you're referring to, so I shall wait until I do to respond.

  8. #998
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,719
    Blackbeard has only eaten one Devil Fruit. He only stole Whitebeards Power. Your Argument is now moot.

    Now how he stole it is the mystery, and I don't think he ripped out the fruit or created a new one from Whitebeard and Devil Fruits don't grow off the body so....

    To sum this long post up.
    Blackbeard, 1 DF:2 Powers. Shut Up.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  9. #999
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    To sum this long post up.
    Blackbeard, 1 DF:2 Powers. Shut Up.
    simple but correct!!

    And that dna thing is stupid or is somebody thinkin BB ate the Dna fruit?? cause I heard some brabble of a cerberus fruit >.< Lol cause both is stupid.

  10. #1000
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Blackbeard has only eaten one Devil Fruit. He only stole Whitebeards Power. Your Argument is now moot.

    Now how he stole it is the mystery, and I don't think he ripped out the fruit or created a new one from Whitebeard and Devil Fruits don't grow off the body so....

    To sum this long post up.
    Blackbeard, 1 DF:2 Powers. Shut Up.
    nice post X and i can get behind that and i agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    simple but correct!!

    And that dna thing is stupid or is somebody thinkin BB ate the Dna fruit?? cause I heard some brabble of a cerberus fruit >.< Lol cause both is stupid.
    true the curberus DF was a bit silly but i was not saying he ate a DNA DF i was just saying he was a freak and that was why he could take two DF powers at once. that was my whole point because marco said his body was different after he stole WB's power. but X makes a good point it's likely nothing else other than the powers of the darkness DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •