Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Tenjho Tenge ~ Oh!Great

Tenjho Tenge, anyone? Another very good work by Oh! Great.

The story follows Nagi and Bob, two delinquents who have only one thing on their mind: becoming the strongest fighters around. When they transfer to a new school and attempt to take it by force, they meet several members of a martial arts club that show them their place. (Practically) Forced to join the club, they now begin training to become even stronger as they become entwined in something much bigger than themselves.

Some very unique artwork in this one as well as some very memorable characters. The summary may not say much, but I haven't read it in a while. If you're into Seinen manga, you should check this out.

intelligently dumb person someone4's Avatar
    yeah.... its cool plus the brutality is at a high level... IT'S GREAT!!!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Tenjou Tenge is probably in my top 5 right now...just for the violence and crazy stength of some of those guys......esp. Double Impact Tawara!!!

I was into it the first couple volumes. But after the long flashback part I lost interest because the story became way to complicated.

i've only watched the anime any clues why they didnt finished the series? well it's a good story kind of complicated. but they rigged the main character WAYYYY too much that it kinda doesnt make sense -_-''

Quote Originally Posted by v1c10us View Post
    i've only watched the anime any clues why they didnt finished the series? well it's a good story kind of complicated. but they rigged the main character WAYYYY too much that it kinda doesnt make sense -_-''
    Actually that happens to a bunch of series were they end up only covering a part or an arc of the story, though I'm pissed that this has happened to 2 of Oh! Great's works, since Air Gear only went for the same number of eps.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

hooray to boobs!

This is one of the most confusing mangas I have read yet but its pretty good though i am not really caught up with it

Damn, i feel like downloading Tenjou Tenge but I'd already gotten some of the tanks before I found them on the net, so i've decided to just buy them all...maybe its coz i like it so much

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

So wait, TT and AG's manga go beyond the points where the animes stopped? Like.. how far? I'm really interested in the stories, you know. The only thing I didn't like about TT were the HUGE flashbacks, are they just as bad in the manga?