Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    It's not just you!
    I'm bored with Nagi and Bob isn't get good enough fast enough but he is fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    It's not just you!
    I'm bored with Nagi and Bob isn't get good enough fast enough but he is fun to watch.
    At least I am not the only one who think that Masataki is the real baddest mofo in the series. I mean Nagi is cool and all but he doesnt really make me think that he is a real badass if only because most of his Ki powers. I mean Masataki also has that power but his comes from training and not some demons like Nagi.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    At least I am not the only one who think that Masataki is the real baddest mofo in the series. I mean Nagi is cool and all but he doesnt really make me think that he is a real badass if only because most of his Ki powers. I mean Masataki also has that power but his comes from training and not some demons like Nagi.
    I agree here. I always felt for Masataka, he got no attention at all in the anime, and early in the series he's a good guy who is just pushed off to the side constantly.

It's really nice to see him coming into his own. I think what his real appeal to me is that he's HUMAN, straight up 100% human spirit. No demons or rebirth cycle or any of that paranormal stuff, but the embodiment of humanity that is no lesser force.

What they've done the character, his unrequited love for Aya (who is a total bitch for loving Nagi), to making his junk small, to his obliviousness to Mawari is just cruel. Since day 1 I've been behind the guy. Nagi is a total asshat.

i always though Masataka was bad ass. since he beat the shit out of nagi... just look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCY7H2wBazg
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Yea, it pretty badass when Masataka goes off on him in the second episode, loved the prt where Nagi looks up at him just as he is about to deliver the final strike and all you see from masataka is glowing red eyes.

Ok, the series seem to be building up to a final fight between Masataka and Souichiro Nagi(being possessed by Sōhaku Kago) probably as Masataka as the True warrior(which the series is implying) and Nagi as the ultimate bad guy of the series........ anyone see something different?

It's really starting to look that way. I mean Masataka and Souichiro are practically complete opposites, Souichiro having all those haxx dragon powers and Masataka just having incredible natural abilities. And now that his brother's pretty much out of the picture, there's really only one visible villain now.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    It's really starting to look that way. I mean Masataka and Souichiro are practically complete opposites, Souichiro having all those haxx dragon powers and Masataka just having incredible natural abilities. And now that his brother's pretty much out of the picture, there's really only one visible villain now.
    Yea that he really is. Personal wise and what not. But I think it will be interesting to see what Masataka can exactly do against those haxx dragon abilities and what other crazy ass obscure techniques he'll pull out.

I'm thinking that Masataka is gonna fight Souhaku possessed Nagi and Souhaku is gonna be kicking Masataka's ass. Then Nagi is gonna battle Souhaku for control of his body and the combination of Masataka and Nagi fighting him at the same time is going to force him to leave Nagi's body and jump into something like a cockroach.

I was thinking somewhere along those lines too.