Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It was an alright episode. Really like the part with Tobi though. XD Also like the conversation between Naruto, Sai and Shino, especially how Naruto doesn't know anything about Shino. ^__^

Hey,

Im having a little trouble, wins media player does not seem to recognise .mkv files, can anyone link me to a codec or another player that can play them please? thanks in advance

The most idiot-proof way to watch MKV files is through VLC player. You can download it at http://www.videolan.org/

Alternatively, you can download the Matroska-enabled codecs, so you can view them in most other players. CCCP (my preferred choice) is one of them. You can download it at: http://www.cccp-project.net/

Cool

The more I watch thse anime of naruto is the more i believe the guys who do the anime are gay, stupid, and have no sense of what the creator of the manga Kish really is doing..................................Why does Naruto the star of the manga seem like such a pussy within the anime...............it really upsets me. also, the guys who do the movie are in the same category............I tell you this...........if the manga end before the anime.........................the anime would eventually die as people wouldn't continue to follow the series.....................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

SMU Representative
    Off topic, I thought the 3 tails didn't have a host. And 2 villages had multiple jinchurriki's.

What? You couldn't figure out where the anime forum is? - thsv
    Awesome Tees Coming Soon

This episodes were ok I guess, altough I would have wanted longer fights.

I really liked Shinos payback to Kiba for ignoring him at the end of 103
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Well it was a good episode overall with action. They have failed to deliver some drama over the Yuukimaru-Guren relation.

In some ways it looks like it was dumbed down or made more political correct the manga. Am disapointed to have seen Naruto train several episodes on his new Jutsu, fights on water, and only has used it once so far.

Kakashi forgetting He can use the Sharingan.

But I like the new intro.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbrosendo View Post
    I thought the same.
    I mean he even got injured and didnĀ“t used it at all.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbrosendo View Post

Thats the same thing I was thinking and dosent he use his sharigan when he does his lightining blade. I thought he would defentily win the battle if he activated his sharigan. And I was sure that when kakashi got hurt I thought It would be a clone. But it seems like kakashi lost his sway.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Ten Ten pwned which proves my point that she is a spy. I consider her moment canon along with the manga.