Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    So anybody knows the names of these new op&ed? musta know

Finally new songs I was getting sick of the old ones jeez.

- This episode was not bad Lee & TenTen got to kck ass abit. I knew those guys where not that strong.

- Shino got some good screen time and a decent battle for once

- Maybe its just me but I love seeing sealing Jutsu's & 4 Corner Barrier style looks intresting. Ino was pathetic more than usuall she didnt even fight any and shes tired what a useless C^nt!!

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    So anybody knows the names of these new op&ed? musta know

I was able to make out "Yaiba" in the OP but found out its "Hotaru no Hikari"(light of the fireflies) by Ikimono-Gakari

The ending I was able to make out SUPER BEAVER guess thats the band name .. and the song I think is called MEJADEBYUSHINGURU "deep breath"
    Last edited by POW; 04-09-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'm not saying I like this over the manga story, but yeah, it was nice to see Ten Ten and Lee kick ass. So funny how Kiba was so worried about his pride almost getting hurt.

I didn't see the action I expected from the second 1-hour special. I mean, really? Two 1-hour specials for that? And it's not finished yet? Make it stop? Please?

Well from past experience, these one hour specials have never really delivered.
    Last edited by [Cross]; 04-09-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Ten Ten is fighting? Oh snap I might have to watch this shit.

Ok episodes ... nothing special.

WTF is up with the opening intro? Looks like Sasuke and Orochimaru were going to take a bath together ... WTH ...

LoL at Shino in episode 103 sulking about Naruto not knowing anything about him.

Yuukimaru ... I swear the kind only cares about flowers. *sigh* he must die soon.

Funny how Tobi said he might lose going against Team Konoha (Naruto manga readers you know what I mean).

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

ok episode... we need more lee fights (anime and manga)
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I was able to make out "Yaiba" in the OP but found out its "Hotaru no Hikari"(light of the fireflies) by Ikimono-Gakari

The ending I was able to make out SUPER BEAVER guess thats the band name .. and the song I think is called MEJADEBYUSHINGURU "deep breath"
    Yup OP Is ”ホタルノヒカリ”"Hotaru no Hikari" ("Firefly's Light") by Ikimono Gakari.
    ED is ”深呼吸” "Shinkokyuu" ("Deep breath") by Super Beaver.

i hate all fillers in the world but this episode was cool plus tobi was awesome.

Initiate
    does anybody know what the band and name of the ending song on the new shippuuden is? i really like that song, and i'm looking forward to learning it on guitar.

i've also been wondering, is tobi madara uchiha? i thought it was a rumor but i dont know.

and it would be helpful if you could message me with the answers, because i just joined this forum site, and i really have no clue what i am doing.