View Poll Results: Which one would you get?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Playstaion 4

20 68.97%
  • Wii 2

9 31.03%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I started off playing with an Atari that played casette tapes (could never finish a game or even load some before the tape ran out), then came Master System II (best console for a kid), SNES, GameGear, MegaDrive, Gameboy, Playstation, Playstation2, XBox, Xbox360, PC, Playstation3.

To be honest, I haven't owned half the consoles, just the order I played them and borrowed from friends and family.

Apart from old Sega as a kid, Sony has proved better replay value over any other console with their games (not talking about online ones). Although, in saying that, Microsoft are catching up.

Out of the 2, PS4 all the way .

Now I wanna play "Golden Axe" and "Alex Kidd in Miracle World" after talking about Master System

Ooo, I loved Alex kid when I was younger! I had the master system and all but it broke :(
    Do you remember what the duck shooting game was called? The one with the dog popping up all the time?
    Spoiler!

Wii2!!!! Let the awesomeness rein again!!!

PS4 in a few years of course when I've amassed enough money to pay for its ridiculous cost. I'll then proceed to buy the Wii2 already in a substantially large debt.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Playstation 4 FTW

Decidedly Undecided
    Well, with the ps4 I wouldn't need to worry about what to do with al my games, since it's probably gonna be backward-compatible...Hopefully...'Sides, it'd give me the ultimate opportunity to test out that awesome motion-wand-thingy they showed off at E3!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi