View Poll Results: Which one would you get?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Playstaion 4

20 68.97%
  • Wii 2

9 31.03%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Wii Wii

That sounds gayer...

Banned
    I doubt a full on "Wii 2" for a long while, as Nintendo's recent style is upgrading current systems every 2-3 years.

Also PS4 if it had backwards compatibility PSX-PS3. Maybe Wii2 if the AAA 1st-party exclusives were to release right off the bat as they did with the Wii.

Well. I have a Wii and a PS3. I used the Wii alot more than the PS3. The only thing I really used the PS3 for was the blu ray player. So I'd probably go with the 2nd gen Wii consoles.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I bought a Wii once, and returned it the next day. Wii sucks. I don't like PS either but I prefer it over Wii.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Well. I have a Wii and a PS3. I used the Wii alot more than the PS3. The only thing I really used the PS3 for was the blu ray player. So I'd probably go with the 2nd gen Wii consoles.
    I've owned both and after i had had my fill of the good 1st party titles on the wii it just collected dust.

On the other hand the PS3 is always there for many needs:
    Internet
    Good source of people to interact with/troll in PSN Home
    movies (both blu-ray,dvd,& built in movies through the store)
    & many great games.

Games like the FF, GTA or MGS series aren't coming to Wii so I'll keep clinging to the PS franchise. Wii(Nintendo) doesn't have that many games that interest me. Sure, mario and Sonic is fun but I need games that are PG-13
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I doubt a full on "Wii 2" for a long while, as Nintendo's recent style is upgrading current systems every 2-3 years.
    Why is that? The only console that I can currently think of that Nintendo put out a second iteration of was the SNES. They've always handled their handhelds the same way, upgrades every so often, and they're doing the same they always have with the DS. But they've always only put out one console then brought out a new one.

Sony wins again

Ofcoarse ps4....althought the wii has some cool games but the ps3 is the one thats on the right track
    "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Im a fan of the Mario and all that kiddy crap. But I always wanted a PS3 because of the naruto game and the HD. But I later realized if I get A PS3 I wont be able to play the everlasting fun of Mario Kart Wii.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

While the Wii can be fun its more kids stuff too me I need a serious gamer fix that only PS4 can provide.

I dont see the PS4 dropping till about 2012-2014 as it would be pointless to drop it 2010 next year when so many games are still in production.

Nintendo always likes to be last to come out these days so if PS4 comes out 2012-2014 Wii 2 wont drop till 2013-2015 at least.

BTW you left out XBox3 which will be the 1st to come out before either of them my guess would be 2011-2012.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you