Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Espada Numero 6

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpeter View Post
    Despite her hollow mask,I think she still looks pretty good.And as the guy before me said, she probably has a cute face under her mask that just needs to be broken away.That is still a part of her mask,the lower part is still intact,whitey should break that mask to reveal her cute face.I've always figured the Privaron Espada to be more powerful than the numeros. Though like Dark Soul said, the Numero power levels vary.
    What are you talking about?

Aizen was screwing with grimmjaw.

Alright everyone we know Aizen was screwing with Grinjoww
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

it is a rule i thing when you lose an arm you are kicked out of the espada.do you remember that uiquiorra said to yammy after they returned from karakura that if he hadnt brought yammys arm back yammy would be kicked of the espada

^I honestly can't tell if your joking or a complete retard anymore man....

on topic though, I agree with everyone and if someone does think its a "plot-hole", think about it this way: Bleach is a multi-million dollar making, millions of fans reading, advertising gold mine, incredibly long lasting, etc. manga. Do you really think that a manga this big and famous wouldn't have someone proof reading??? If there ever was a "plot-hole" Im sure as hell its not going to be something as big as this, it would be some kind of tiny coloring or drawing error, not a complete hole in the story lol.
    A pie in the sky?

He knew about Inu's powers before this whole fiasco even began. I think he planned for Luppi to be a temporary member of the espada from the start. Why else would he allow Grimmjow to go on the mission even though he had 1 hand, unless he knew everything about it would piss him off, which everything kind of did.

There is also the possibility that he thought nobody was really going to care about this little detail.
    Spoiler!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    This question would of belonged in the Ask a question Bleach version.
    you've been ghosting

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    ^I honestly can't tell if your joking or a complete retard anymore man....
    loool nicely said

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

SkiFor me Grimmjaw seems to fight at his best when he's pissed off, and Aizen simply teased him a little. You can read it as Aizen giving Grimmjaw motivation^^.
    I doubt that he was giving him motivation but it would seem to be placing Grimmjaw into line. He went behind Aizen's back by entering the real world without him knowing and due to the consequence lost his arm.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

For me the question is whether or not we shall see Grimmjpw again, since there has been no confirmation of death. But yeah I agree with the whole 'Aizen likes messing with the arrancar they are toys to him' view.