Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Espada Numero 6

Espada Numero 6

Was it ever explained why Grimmjaw was just outright replaced after he lost his arm? Not that that doesn't make sense, but someone was promoted straight to number 6, instead of all the others growing in rank. Why?

Initiate
    Because Aizen was just having some fun screwing with grimmjaw and making that noob thinks that he was actually strong.

Yup, it was all because Aizen wanted it to be that way. Nothing more, nothing less.

Agreed... I don't think there was really any logic behind it... just Aizen's will lol

Spoiler!

This has been discussed to death. Either Aizen was screwing with grimmjow OR there is a major plot hole in the manga. My guess is that if it is ever explained he's gonna go with option A.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

It was part of aizens plan... it makes perfect sense. He was interested in ichigo before hueco mundo... and he is good at sizing people up... he knew Grimmjaw wouldnt let that battle rest. Its all part of his plan to "change / evolve" ichigo... at least that is my theory.

Bankai!!

Quote Originally Posted by kzz0r View Post
    Because Aizen was just having some fun screwing with grimmjaw and making that noob thinks that he was actually strong.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by fumokun View Post
    It was part of aizens plan... it makes perfect sense. He was interested in ichigo before hueco mundo... and he is good at sizing people up... he knew Grimmjaw wouldnt let that battle rest. Its all part of his plan to "change / evolve" ichigo... at least that is my theory.

Bankai!!
    Agreed

Yeah if you think about it, Luppi (I believe that was his name) couldn't have been equal to Grimmjow in strength because Grimmjow was able to kill him in an instant once Inoue healed his arm. There was no ensuing battle of equal footing, no released state, or anything. Just BLAM,.......dead Luppi.

So yeah i too think Aizen was simply toying with Grimmjow.

For me Grimmjaw seems to fight at his best when he's pissed off, and Aizen simply teased him a little. You can read it as Aizen giving Grimmjaw motivation^^.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

This question would of belonged in the Ask a question Bleach version.

Banned
    Despite her hollow mask,I think she still looks pretty good.And as the guy before me said, she probably has a cute face under her mask that just needs to be broken away.That is still a part of her mask,the lower part is still intact,whitey should break that mask to reveal her cute face.I've always figured the Privaron Espada to be more powerful than the numeros. Though like Dark Soul said, the Numero power levels vary.