View Poll Results: What's Luffy's next bounty going to be?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • 400 million

8 4.71%
  • 500 million

31 18.24%
  • 600 million

28 16.47%
  • 700 million

18 10.59%
  • 800 million

3 1.76%
  • 900 million

9 5.29%
  • 1 billion+

31 18.24%
  • The WG decides to go after Ussop instead

42 24.71%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    It's 300M now.
    + 50-100M for punching Tenryuubito - can't really tell how much will they add for this, but I guess it'll be at least 50M.
    + 50-150M after getting Ace out of ID, and taking a huge part in the battle outside ID - he should get 50M for what he's done in ID till now, and the rest will depend on how many guys will hel beat in the Battle.
    + Possible additional 50M for beating Moria, but! it will be added on account of punching Tenryuubito or ID's incident.

So... I think his next bounty is going to be at least 450M. 550M at max.
    It can't be too high, because the rest of Supernovas would look too weak, this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradonil_Ral View Post
    It can't be too high, because the rest of Supernovas would look too weak, this way.
    Weak, or at least somewhat sane.

I don't really care about the difference in bounties between the Supernovae and Luffy... But I don't want Sanji or Zoro to fall too far behind. Which means that they'll have to cause a ruckus too.

They're both on the Grand Line right now... So I guess it's possible that they'll show up to cause some damage, but the Grand Line is a big place.

I guess I just want Sanji to be a Supernovae.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i voted 500, but 400-500 mil seems about right. assaulting tenryuubito, breaking into impel down, rescuing ace, and beating another shichibukai definitely warrants at least that much.

agreed. 500 mil would be possible after the tenryuubito accident and breaking into impel down.

What is the maximum bountry will luffy reach? I think it will be 1 billion beri

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Let's see, Luffy's bounty started at 30 million, then 100 million, then 300 million... It at least triples every time it gets updated! So logically it would be at 1 billion... Which would be slightly ridiculous.

I can't see Luffy's bounty going up too far without raising the rest of the Strawhats' bounties as well. Since they were all at the Sabaody Archipelago they could be raised, but they didn't do anything amazing there...

So I predict that the next time we see the bounties they will be:

Luffy - 600 Million
    Zoro - 220 Million
    Sanji - 180 Million (Luffy + Zoro + Sanji = 1 Billion Beri Jackpot!!)
    Robin - 95 Million
    Nami - 30 Million
    Sogeking - 50 Million
    Franky - 70 Million
    Brooks - 55 Million
    Chopper - 100 (lol)
    "Unknown Monster Reindeer" - 80 Million
    If Ussop didn't pose as Sogeking, which i dont think he will, then Ussop
    & SogeKing would have different bounties, correct?

In any case Luffy ~ 500,000
    Ussop ~ 3,000,000,000 And He fights all the marines at once, Wins, then becomes the Spiral King. Later, retires to Elfbath, where he fights & kills all the giants and lives in solitude for at least 1500 years.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Ussop ~ 3,000,000,000 And He fights all the marines at once, Wins, then becomes the Spiral King. Later, retires to Elfbath, where he fights & kills all the giants and lives in solitude for at least 1500 years.
    ...and then acquire the power to kill people only with his nose,(Seimei Kikan) like Kumadori.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    i think the marines will finally realise that usopp is really the captain and brains behind the crew and then up his bounty to 100 billion.
    Luffys will get to 500-600 million.

-Luffy-
    300 Million Raised to 500 Million > For Punching a Tenryuubito and escaped.

500 Million Raised to 700 Million > For Infiltrating Impel Down and Escaping with Ace (who probably has a very high bounty)

-Zoro-
    120 Million Raised to 220 Million > For Being at the auction house when Luffy punched the Tenryuubito. > Very skilled fighter > Luffy's first mate.

-Nami-
    16 Million Raised to 40 Million > For Being at the auction house when Luffy punched a Tenryuubito. > Being recognized as a very skilled fighter and a very smart navigator
    > Being labled a witch for being able to control the weather (LoLs xD!?)

-Usopp-
    0 Raised to 75 Million > For landing on a Tenryuubito. (As Usopp - Not Sogeking.)
    (Sogeking remains as 30 Million since he is just an Alter-Ego.)

-Sanji-
    77 Million Raised to 144 Million > For being at the auction house when Luffy punched a Tenryuubito > Being a skilled fighter.

-Tony Tony Chopper-
    50 Raised to 50 Million > For being at the auction house when Luffy punched a Tenryuubito > Recognized as the skilled doctor of the Straw Hat crew and deemed a skilled fighter.

-Nico Robin-
    80 Million Raised to 100 Million > For being alive.

-Franky-
    44 Million Raised to 88 Million > For being the person that built the ship that the Strawhat Crew is sailing on > Being a skilled fighter > Disturbing the peace. (Ran around Water 7 without his speedo, thus revealing his pubes to the public.) LoLs xD!?

-Brook-
    33 Million Raised to 60 Million > For being alive after presumed dead by the WG > Recognized as a very skilled swordsman.

My 2 Cents.
    Don't Judge Me >.>

-Edit Luffy-
    500 Million Raised to 700 Million > For infiltrating Impel Down and escaping with Ace who was schedualed for public execution. (Ace probably has a very high bounty as well)
    Last edited by zidane21ps; 06-29-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eonaite View Post
    -Brook-
    33 Million Raised to 60 Million > For being alive after presumed dead by the WG > Recognized as a very skilled swordsman.
    Well, if there was inflation in the world of One Piece... Then 33 Million should be about 250 Million after 50 years... lol.

Oh, and on your list... Robin is a Supernova (or at least would have a bounty of 100 000 000)? I somehow doubt it. Her bounty is based on her level of risk to the World Government based on her knowledge of the Poneglyphs. Unless the world Government feels that she is getting closer to the "Lost Century" or "Pluton", then I don't think her bounty will go up significantly. Unless she takes down a pirate of Crocodiles' calibre.