View Poll Results: What's Luffy's next bounty going to be?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • 400 million

8 4.71%
  • 500 million

31 18.24%
  • 600 million

28 16.47%
  • 700 million

18 10.59%
  • 800 million

3 1.76%
  • 900 million

9 5.29%
  • 1 billion+

31 18.24%
  • The WG decides to go after Ussop instead

42 24.71%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    600m is the max so far right now, I doubt that the WG would want to announce to the world that there is another looming character that will threaten their authority. They will tone it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    600m is the max so far right now, I doubt that the WG would want to announce to the world that there is another looming character that will threaten their authority. They will tone it down.
    I know that the WG wants to keep embarassing events quiet... But eventually they'll have to recognize the Strawhats' strength. Because they'll look even more pathetic if they try to deny a blattenly obvious truth.

It's just a matter of time... Though the Strawhats might have to defeat one of the Yonkou to force the WG to admit the truth.
    Last edited by Roshi; 04-07-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: fixed grammar

500 million, but I think in the next arc, not in this one....

Quote Originally Posted by lucci View Post
    500 million, but I think in the next arc, not in this one....
    He just infiltrated the impenetrable Impel Down, will decimate Chief Ward Magellann, and will more likely than not rescue Ace. There's no way in hell his bounty won't soar; even if he doesn't rescue Ace in time.

For all of your FPS [First Person Shooter] needs.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    500 seems resonable others just seem to high
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

It's really going to depend on the results of his escape from Impel Down. If he destroys Impel Down like Enies Lobby was destroyed, it'll skyrocket. But I don't think that will happen this time around. I'm betting that Luffy's not going to be able to bring the entire place down, so it'll be a much smaller increase, maybe to around 500 million or so.

Luffy's bounty has pretty much reached it's peek, remember ivonkov said the government doesn't like big criminals affairs to go public so they keep it to them selves.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Luffy's bounty has pretty much reached it's peek, remember ivonkov said the government doesn't like big criminals affairs to go public so they keep it to them selves.
    True, although these actions may not be able to be kept quiet, since a lot of people know he and his crew knocked out the Tenryuubito, and if he manages to save Ace from being executed, they'll have to increase his bounty. And let's say he frees the criminals in Impel Down and destroys the place, there's no way that could be kept under wraps!

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    True, although these actions may not be able to be kept quiet, since a lot of people know he and his crew knocked out the Tenryuubito, and if he manages to save Ace from being executed, they'll have to increase his bounty. And let's say he frees the criminals in Impel Down and destroys the place, there's no way that could be kept under wraps!
    They don't necessarily have to increase his bounty, they just move him up on their most wanted list and no one apart from the government and marines have to know about it.

I would say it will get up to 500 because of the Tenryuubito.
    And ID-Incident will be kept quiet about.

I just hope that Zoros bounty goes up. IMO it schould be at least 180!
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!