Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks ....Next week's episode is going to be pretty good, luffy punching that tenributo

no way, no fillers in a near future?... i just watched the new op, and its gorgeus, some of you guys might not like the music, but i like it, its energetic and different, and the video... omg, the kuma vs strawhats was simply AWESOME! and this time instead of showing us old characters, they showed characters of upcoming arcs!!

unfortunately, for those who dont read the manga, they will be highly spoiled by the new op!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Veteran Member
    Im gonna wait for sub to come out... but the new op... I kind of like it the song, and the art is quite good, and alot of cool stuff in the opening

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    Im gonna wait for sub to come out... but the new op... I kind of like it the song, and the art is quite good, and alot of cool stuff in the opening
    i love it... the strawhats using glasses... <3
    i cant download the episode this week, it sucks! and i'm loyal to yibis hd releases that take some time to come out lately...

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    i love it... the strawhats using glasses... <3
    i cant download the episode this week, it sucks! and i'm loyal to yibis hd releases that take some time to come out lately...
    Download a quick subber first, then download the HD Yibis download when it becomes avaiable... What's the problem?

Does HD really make that much of a difference in anime? So much so that you're not even willing to look at a SD version before you see the HD version?

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Download a quick subber first, then download the HD Yibis download when it becomes avaiable... What's the problem?

Does HD really make that much of a difference in anime? So much so that you're not even willing to look at a SD version before you see the HD version?
    thats not the problem, i'm at home so i cant download because my crappy internet connection! normally i take a look of the episode at youtube, and then i download the hd yibis release, since they are the best OP fansub group around here atm

Ahhh I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    since they are the best OP fansub group around here atm
    Agreed.

LOL: u just read here XD OniMizu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    DDoes HD really make that much of a difference in anime? So much so that you're not even willing to look at a SD version before you see the HD version?
    I dont know for others but i totally does... sometimes when watching anime in crappy quality you cant realize that its actually amazing animation the anime staff worked on, you not only lose details but also textures and colors... i always download the best quality i can find, conect my lap to my HDMI tv with the HDMI cable, surround music and its simple amazing, a whole new level of enjoyment, honestly even in those episodes you think the animation was lame but it is not.

About this episo i liked the new opening music but somehow it didnt matched the video sequence and call me excentry, neither did the colors :S (you know, colors=feelings, that kind of stuff)

Great Opening!