Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i watched all anime episodes, but never watched the opening!!!!!!!!!

since the anime is catching up with the manga, do you guys think there will be any fillers coming up?

I keep thinking, how they'll top each previous intro, but they always manage to. Really good song and it's always nice to see upcoming characters/events in animation.

I don't like the opening much

Veteran Member
    Guess the episode is cool, but the next one is going to be better , YOHOHOHOHOHOHO (Brook was awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by lordmacintoshii View Post
    I don't like the opening much
    i kind of understand you... the music is cool, the video is cool, but they werent made to be together, this said, i'm going to watch it again (i dont get tired of it, the action sequences are gorgeous!)

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Veteran Member
    Im getting tired of it already , watched it 5 times total -.-

The new OP is solid, it reminds me of the street fighter iv theme. (INDESTRUCTIBLE).

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Man... the opening blew me away. At first, the song was a little iffy, but when they got towards the end, and showed Luffy on one side, Ace on the other, and the paper burning between the two, it felt epic just watching that scene.

And it's like they got better with the animation as well. I don't think that it's just a 10th anniversary occasion with the way it looks, either. I think things will stay cool, crisp, and beautiful.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

Rofl, seeing Zoro and Sanji crying over the surf board is epic. And omg, Boa Hancock is better on anime then manga lol!

LOL: u just read here XD OniMizu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    DDoes HD really make that much of a difference in anime? So much so that you're not even willing to look at a SD version before you see the HD version?
    I dont know for others but i totally does... sometimes when watching anime in crappy quality you cant realize that its actually amazing animation the anime staff worked on, you not only lose details but also textures and colors... i always download the best quality i can find, conect my lap to my HDMI tv with the HDMI cable, surround music and its simple amazing, a whole new level of enjoyment, honestly even in those episodes you think the animation was lame but it is not.

About this episo i liked the new opening music but somehow it didnt matched the video sequence and call me excentry, neither did the colors :S (you know, colors=feelings, that kind of stuff)