Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Montreal , Canada
    Posts
    123

  2. #2
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Thanks ....Next week's episode is going to be pretty good, luffy punching that tenributo

  3. #3
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    no way, no fillers in a near future?... i just watched the new op, and its gorgeus, some of you guys might not like the music, but i like it, its energetic and different, and the video... omg, the kuma vs strawhats was simply AWESOME! and this time instead of showing us old characters, they showed characters of upcoming arcs!!

    unfortunately, for those who dont read the manga, they will be highly spoiled by the new op!!!


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I dare you
    Posts
    1,893
    Im gonna wait for sub to come out... but the new op... I kind of like it the song, and the art is quite good, and alot of cool stuff in the opening

  5. #5
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    Im gonna wait for sub to come out... but the new op... I kind of like it the song, and the art is quite good, and alot of cool stuff in the opening
    i love it... the strawhats using glasses... <3
    i cant download the episode this week, it sucks! and i'm loyal to yibis hd releases that take some time to come out lately...


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    i love it... the strawhats using glasses... <3
    i cant download the episode this week, it sucks! and i'm loyal to yibis hd releases that take some time to come out lately...
    Download a quick subber first, then download the HD Yibis download when it becomes avaiable... What's the problem?

    Does HD really make that much of a difference in anime? So much so that you're not even willing to look at a SD version before you see the HD version?

  7. #7
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Download a quick subber first, then download the HD Yibis download when it becomes avaiable... What's the problem?

    Does HD really make that much of a difference in anime? So much so that you're not even willing to look at a SD version before you see the HD version?
    thats not the problem, i'm at home so i cant download because my crappy internet connection! normally i take a look of the episode at youtube, and then i download the hd yibis release, since they are the best OP fansub group around here atm


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Ahhh I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    since they are the best OP fansub group around here atm
    Agreed.

  9. #9
    JizziL JizziL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    41
    Great Opening!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    Just watched the opening:
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •