Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I havent watched Kai since goku went super saiyan. Is this Piccolos first encounter with 18?

Piccolo vs 18 after Piccolo merged with Kami, Cell has all ready arrived. Son Gokuu just awoke and shit is about to go down
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

really already i haven't watched for a couple of weeks but already!
    My Name is Goty I'm the Secon Son of Goten and you should be worrying about Me cause this fights not over till I'm Dead

Actually Son Gohan just went SSJ 2 for the first time (Android 16 just got killed) and I was kinda sad they switched the music up. Nothing beats "unmei no hi" for when Gohan transform for the first time. I just think that gave it so much emotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTiWhTgDB-Q
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Transformation scene sucked balls. Music was horrendous, belongs in a video game, it seems like the time of the scene was also cut, disappointing as well. And the scream...my god is was terrible. You would think with this being the scene that has been built up to be the epitome of DBZ Kai that they would do it some justice. W/e, they better not screw up Goku's dying scene, they need good/sad music.

Banned
    Love this anime and watched it's all episodes. It contain awesome action, adventure , thriller and fantasy stuffs of fight-full/dreadful looking anime/manga chacter. I've also Video game of it, with which i normally go playing myself

Well, it's finally over and what an abrupt and unfortunate way to end such a glorious series, by cutting it a full episode short just so Toriko (The fuck is Torki anyways?) wouldn't have to be pushed back one week.....pfft...fucking dickheads

Ending on Episode 97 when there are 98 episodes...for shame! Shame on you TOEI YOU GREEDY FUCKS!