Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So what was filler for DBZ?

All I remember is the part about Krillen's girlfriend.
    Garlic Jr.
    Goku getting his DL with Piccolo.

What am i missing?
    The afterworld tournament after Cell and before Majin Buu. It was a great filler though
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Let there be kai!
    Torrent

the king of turtles lazytortoise's Avatar
    OH GOD! i needed this to wipe that dragonball movie out of my head....

what is this dragonball kai.. from the one website it look old.,. he was fighting radic

also...., why can i read dragonballz manga the one on onemanga.com only goes up to 24

and does someone have a rapidshare link or megaupload link .... i dont like torrents
    Spoiler!

the king of turtles lazytortoise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    what is this dragonball kai.. from the one website it look old.,. he was fighting radic
    oh dragonball kai is suppose to be a revised version of dragonballz...with better graphics or soo i heard.

after watching the first episode, i was expecting an ampified graphics like the opening and ending... but the actual episode looks exactly like it did 10 or soooo years ago from what i remember.... anyone else getting that feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by lazytortoise View Post
    oh dragonball kai is suppose to be a revised version of dragonballz...with better graphics or soo i heard.

after watching the first episode, i was expecting an ampified graphics like the opening and ending... but the actual episode looks exactly like it did 10 or soooo years ago from what i remember.... anyone else getting that feeling?
    Yes. I'm greatly disappointed... The OP looks awesome, but the actual episode looks the same as it ever did, only in widescreen.

oh I get it, you were hoping to see it remade in the artstyle it had reached with the buu saga and stuff?

wouldve been awesome if that was the case though.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    oh I get it, you were hoping to see it remade in the artstyle it had reached with the buu saga and stuff?
    They're saving that for Dragon Ball Kai Revised, 3 years from now when they decide to reair the entire series again.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    They're saving that for Dragon Ball Kai Revised, 3 years from now when they decide to reair the entire series again.
    LOL that sounds about right.

I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE IT! I can't wait to re-watch the entire series again!

Anyone miss Cha-la head cha-la?
    Last edited by Greed-sama; 04-09-2009 at 01:28 PM.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!