Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Yes continue to read Dragon Ball, it is a lot of fun. But don't expect it to be DBZ, it still has its cool fights and everything in it but not on the level DBZ was.

ah so dragon ball Z is the contineu of drahon ball and is sick right?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    ah so dragon ball Z is the contineu of drahon ball and is sick right?
    Now I am curious are you joking with me?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Now I am curious are you joking with me?

no i mean isnt it

dragonball - the boring stuff where he is little and stupid how they find all balls in matter of 20 chapters

dragonball Z - where he is grown up and its more serious?

then dragonball GT

they need consistent subbers for this anime...i liked suupido but it seems like they've dropped it since they haven't subbed the past 3 or so episodes.

this is really worth watching over again imo, it's how dbz should've been when first released.

I like it, shows all the parts im interested in and none of the filler stuff, basically just fighting and planets exploding!

I missed a lot of this action, brings back memories.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    no i mean isnt it

dragonball - the boring stuff where he is little and stupid how they find all balls in matter of 20 chapters

dragonball Z - where he is grown up and its more serious?

then dragonball GT
    Dragon Ball has a lot more than that, it involves Piccolo as an evil being who wants to take over the Earth, it involves the Red Ribbon Army (who Android 19 I believe worked for), it involves Tienshinhan as a bad guy, a couple of fighting tournaments stuff like that. I wouldn't say stupid at all

Oh and I also read that the people who are Suupido are doing exams right now so that might be why they are taking a break. Maybe they will get back into it hopefully and mx2000 is doing a great job
    Last edited by Greed-sama; 09-03-2009 at 11:09 PM.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

So basically DBK is just DBZ cropped and digitally remastered. For those who've watched the original DBZ already, don't bother. For those who haven't, god your a rare breed, watch it, it's interesting enough if you enjoy fighting. After all, his power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I loved Dragon Ball more than Dragon Ball Z. In DBZ, they just got uber powerful, but ignored strategy in fighting. DB had a lot of strategy and it wasn't just over-powering the opponent like in DBZ. Simple stuff that Mr. Popo taught Goku about minimizing movements and learning to see with eyes closed Goku forgets in DBZ. Instead, Goku starts with kamehameha head-on and the opponent patiently waits for it to charge.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I loved Dragon Ball more than Dragon Ball Z. In DBZ, they just got uber powerful, but ignored strategy in fighting. DB had a lot of strategy and it wasn't just over-powering the opponent like in DBZ. Simple stuff that Mr. Popo taught Goku about minimizing movements and learning to see with eyes closed Goku forgets in DBZ. Instead, Goku starts with kamehameha head-on and the opponent patiently waits for it to charge.
    I kind of agree, thats why my favorite DBZ movies are before they went SS like "The Worlds Strongest" as they had an element of real marital arts where afterwards they just where about eveyone surrendering thier power to Goku so he could go SS +.

I do really enjoy DBZ but after SS era fights become power up fests and the strategy element is kind of lost which is what I really liked about Dragonball.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

yep same here, my favorite movies were before SSJ. Though, I really loved Movie 12 ^^. Actually, it took me a long time to realize that my favorite saga in DBZ was in fact, the Freeza saga lol. It was a surprise to me too, but after watching all of DBZ, the best parts were Goku vs Vegeta first fight and Goku vs Freeza.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter